18

Rose- present day

"Please." I looked at him begging him to take me away to bring me back. "I'm sorry Princess." I close my eyes make it go away, please. It's just a bad dream it's only a dream please this isn't real. Please, I can't do it again, I wont do it again. Please don't make me.

But it was real it's all too real. Tears run down my face. "Hello Rose." Clayton smiles. "Clayton," I look at him "please, I don't want to die please." He just laughs. He walks closer to me I could run, but how far would that get me? I look at Devon the only thing he's taught me is I shouldn't give up as much as I want to give up, give in to Clayton I won't. I can't.

Devons eyes are soft normally they're cold and hard but his eyes are sad for me. He betrayed me, he once said everyone betrays him but he was wrong, he left me. He's the one that betrayed me. He might've been the villain in the story but I looked at him with hope, hope that I can leave my old life and I could finally escape my nightmares but now I'm staring them in the face and it scares me.

I look at Clayton he places his hand on the side of my face he wipes away my tears. I could jump I could end everything this entire mess but he'd want that he would want me to give up. I won't give up I won't give him the satisfaction. I look at Clayton's face give up his eyes are telling me to give up give in.

"Rose." He smiles, god I hate that smile. "you have two options darling, either you do this the easy way come with me or the hard way and only I will leave here alive." I don't answer him I look into his piercing green eyes. Either way he wins and I know it I've let him win too many times. Devon was right I depend on people too much.

Ive only ever relied on those around me, even now I wish someone was here to save me again but I know my wish is too much I've been saved far to many times and finally it's time. Time to either save myself or lose. I can't save myself I never have I don't know if I ever will. I'll always be weak. I kick Clayton in the stomach he doubles over I grab his sword from his side and I run to the edge.

Clayton recovers and looks over at me. "Wrong move sweetheart." He smiles "your at the edge darling, that didn't end well for you at all."

"Your wrong." I say "it will end just fine." And then I jump.

Ryan

"We can't do anything?" I ask. Phil looks at me "afraid not." He's wrong, I can't let him hurt her."Phil we can't just let him take her there!" We can't, Hell hurt her, i don't want to see her hurt. "Devon doesn't have a choice Ryan, if he didn't things could go so much worse." I Knew he was right, I didn't want him to be right.

"I don't want her to die Phil." I look down at my feet they left awhile ago I don't know if Devon would come back anytime soon or not Phil said he'd probably come back later in the week. I'll miss her soft smile, and emerald eyes she was a great friend to me and she always will be. She was like family to me.

I'll never forget her, no matter what happens I will stop Clayton for her.

Devon

I watched her she was frozen in fear I watched as he went to her something I couldn't do for her. He wiped away her tears she will always hate me for this. Ill always hate myself for this.

I wish I could take it all back that stupid favor, I'll always regret it. She kicked him hard in the stomach I almost smiled but I know she won't be able to fight him she won't be able to escape him. I want so badly to help her but I can't if I did, this would be so much worse for her, for Phil and Ryan he'd go after them all and I can't let that happen. I wish she'd run away but she trapped herself on the edge. She told him it would end just fine and then she jumped.

"ROSE!" I screamed for her but it was too late. Clayton laughed that sick mother fucker just laughed. I wanted to plunge my sword into his heart for what he did to her I wanted him gone, dead. He would be dead. Id kill him for her.