Episode 2: Katniss Everdeen

"Okay," Clint sighed, running towards the taxi with bags in his hands. "Cooper, off your phone. Okay, guys, Thank you. This is a car to the airport. Once you get to the airport, Cooper’s in charge."

Lila's face fell in disappointment.

"Hahah that's not going to go down well," Nat predicted, eating some popcorn.

"No donuts, buddy," Clint pointed at Nate.

"But donuts are great," Tony defended.

"What? Why’s he in charge? He’s an idiot," Lila demanded.

"But I got seniority," Cooper grinned, helping put suitcase's in the back of the car.

Everyone smiled warmly at the sibling's bickering.

"When you land, your mom is gonna be waiting there, okay?" Clint informed them.

"Is this about the ninja?" Cooper asked.

"No, it’s not about the ninja.

"Yep, it's about the ninja," Clint sighed.

-Most importantly, remember these words, “Don’t lose Nate.” Okay?" He pointed at Lila and Cooper.

"Okay but where is Nate?" Cooper turned around, looking for his brother.

"Clint, seriously?" Steve face-palmed.

"Where is Nate?" Clint turned and spotted his youngest, he looked back at Lila and Cooper, "Guys, get in the car, please. Nate, come on, buddy."

"There he is!" Nat smiled, spotting her youngest nephew.

"Okay. Come on," Clint carried Nate to the car and helped him get seated as Cooper got in the front. Lila stood next to the car, her arms crossed and an upset expression on her face.

"What is wrong?" Thor worriedly asked.

"I love you, Dad," Nate signed, smiling widely at his father.

"That's extremely sweet," Wanda smiled at the screen.

Everyone shared the same expression as they watched the heart-warming moment.

"I love you more," Clint chuckled, signing back to him.

"Now get inside, buddy," Clint turned to his daughter, "Come on, Lila, let’s go. Huh? What’s with this face?"

"You have a cut on your forehead, Dad. What’s going on? Should we be worried?" She frowned.

Clint looks down at his hands. He wished his family didn't have to worry about these things. Nat, noticing he was upset, squeezed his hand.

"No, no. It’s nothing. Daddy’s got this. It’s no big deal. Okay? Come on." He led his daughter to the car.

Lila sighed sadly, "I really thought you were gonna be home for Christmas."

"I'm gonna be home for Christmas," Clint promised through the screen, his expression hopeful and sorrowful at the same time.

"Hey, look at me. I’ll be home for Christmas."

"Promise me. Promise?"

"Yeah, okay," Clint hugged his daughter, "I said Coop’s in charge, he’s not. You’re in charge. You always have been. Look after these boys. Merry Christmas. See you soon."

"Lila is definately a great leader," Nat poked Clint in the side, trying to lighten up his mood.

"Hah yeah, she is," he smiled.