Episode 6: You Should Have Fought Harder

Clint grunted as he was pushed down the stairs onto the ice. He landed on his back as the figure stood up; breathing heavily. It was Yelena.

"I don't want to watch this," the blonde assassin muttered.

Natasha looked at her and frowned at her scared expression. She spoke in Russian, "whatever happens, I'm here, okay?"

"No, you don't understand," Yelena shook her head before looking around the room, "I want to leave for this scene. Can I leave? Can I leave, please?"

The Voice replied, "I'm afraid not, Yelena. I'm sorry."

The assassin nodded as her breathing quickened.

Natasha held her hand tightly and helped her to her seat. She looked at her sister's panicked expression and frowned.

Kazi turned around as someone on a motorbike approached him. They skidded against the floor and tripped over the other two Tracksuits. They took their helmet off and threw it against the floor. It was Maya.

"Woah, Maya!" Bucky smiled slightly.

"You should've left Maya, and never come back," Kazi signed, "You know what I have to do."

"No way..." Sam gasped softly, looking at Maya, "you're about to fight eachother?"

She nodded solemnly and looked back at the screen.

Kazi swung his gun at her but she kicked him backwards. She grabbed onto his gun and looked into his eyes before throwing it a few feet away.

"Damn," Shuri muttered, "this is intense."

She kicked him and he flew a few feet away; landing on his back with a groan.

"Woahh! That kick was awesome!" Ned exclaimed in awe.

"How did you kick him so far?" Wanda questioned and Maya just shrugged.

The scene returned to Yelena and Clint. Clint lay on the floor; holding onto his arm. Yelena breathed heavily, "Before I kill you, I need to ask you one question."

Yelena shrunk in her chair as everyone leaned forward at the edge of their seats.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Yelena," Clint sighed as he sat up.

"It would have been nicer if it were better circumstances, but still..." Clint shrugged.

"I need to know what happened," the assassin demanded, frowning deeply.

Yelena looked at the ceiling as she felt tears begin to fill her eyes.

"You look so... broken," Wanda sighed, sadly.

"Look, Yelena," Clint winced and took a deep breath, "if I told you what really happened, you'd never believe me. But what you need to know is your sister sacrificed herself, and she saved the world. I'm sorry."

"Yeah," Nat shook her head with a grimace, "she's not going to listen to that."

The blonde assassin shook her head immediately, "You're lying."

Everyone watched sadly.

"I thought you were good at telling if someone was lying," Kate looked at the blonde.

"Yes, well I think my mind was a bit preoccupied at that moment," Yelena snapped.

"What?" The archer looked confused.

"You're pathetic. You're so pathetic," Yelena yelled as she stepped forward and kicked Clint in the chest.

"Yelena-" Natasha started.