Episode 6: Hawkeye

The scene showed ambulances and police cars at the scene of the fight. Sirens wailed. The LARPers spoke to an officer.

Peter, Ned and Thor grinned at the screen.

"Look. We didn't do any of that," Grills nodded, "We just wanna make sure you arrest the right people."

"Yeah, we're the good guys."

"I love them," Thor declared as he sipped his drink.

"Yeah," Missy agreed, "We are with Hawkeye."

"We're essentially Avengers," Orville shrugged.

"We should-" Thor started before Clint interrupted him.

"No. Absolutely not."

"Why not?" Thor frowned.

"They're live-action role-players," Clint sighed, "sure, they did amazing, but I don't want them to get hurt during a worse fight."

"...I suppose," Thor muttered, crossing his arms in disappointment.

The camera showed Jack cleaning his sword with Wendy sat next to him, "You know, I saw you with your sword earlier. Pretty handy with that thing. Have you ever heard of LARPing?"

"Oh my God," a smile grew on Tony's face, "I need to see that!"

"Me too!" Peter nodded in agreement.

"LARPing?" Jack asked as he put his sword away, "Is that some sort of leisure activity?"

Tony grinned at the screen.

"Well, I'm in this guild and..."

"Balls!" Jack interrupted, looking at his tie, "Think I got some blood on my tie."

Tony chuckled warmly.

"Hate it when that happens," Bucky sighed, shaking his head.

Sam raised his eyebrow and laughed.

The scene showed Clint and Kate sat next to eachother in the back of an ambulance. Kate stared in the distance with a far-away expression as Clint shook his head slightly.

"I am sorry about everything that happened, Kate," T'Challa sighed sincerely.

"It's okay.." Kate frowned.

"You know, I gotta be really honest with you, Kate," he broke the silence and looked at the younger archer sincerely, "It doesn't happen too often, but... every once in a while, you come across somebody that just makes you better... in every way."

Kate smiled warmly at the screen as Clint chuckled.

Natasha's eyes watered as she squeezed Clint's hand and smiled at him.

"And that Missy, boy, she just... outdid herself with the suit, right?" He joked, "And the elasticity in this fabric..."

Kate rolled her eyes humourously and threw a piece of popcorn at the archer.

"Okay, you can stop," Kate chuckled, shaking her head.

Everyone smiled.

"I know tonight was a lot. You took on Kingpin all by yourself. Not many people walk away from somethin' like that. And I'm so proud of you," Clint held out his hand and Kate took it.

"This is so sweet," Wanda commented contently.

Kate couldn't get the smile off her face: her hero was proud of her.