1

Working as an influencer was more difficult than people thought. I didn't have "talent" so I've been typecast as just that pretty girl on tiktok. Don't get me wrong, I love that I am remembered like that, but I have other talents... kind of. 

"Jessie, are you coming to the studio today?" My friend, and photographer, asked on the phone. 

"Yeah, I'll come around one maybe? Is that cool?" I said before taking a sip of my coffee. 

"Works perfect! I do have this boy group from TikTok also coming in, but they are coming at like 4." 

"TikTok boy group?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Probably a bunch of fuck boys living together and making content. 

"They are called North Star Boys, their manager asked me to take some professional shots of them. They have a videographer-" 

"Bro are you kidding? Those pick me boys" I interrupted. "Choose your asian head ass." 

"I think they are cool! Ty, their manager, is cute too!" She exclaims, "Okay go get ready, and we will talk at the studio, at one, don't be late!" 

"Ok ok, bye babe." I say before hanging up the phone. I click on the TikTok app and type North Star boys into the search bar. Maybe they have changed from their early on content. Occasionally, they pop up on my for you page but I never think much of it. I scroll through their videos and I find myself actually liking their content. In a way they are like me, a bit of thirst traps, but still I think they are all fuck boys. Especially, the one with blonde, almost white, hair. 

I start to get my makeup on and collecting clothes to wear on my shoot. I pulled things out of my closet. I mean why not take this shoot in a more sexy way? I sent a quick text to my photographer and friend, Elise, asking her if she was comfortable with it. Gladly she said yes. I packed bralettes and lingerie, along with my more casual clothes. I thought having both options is the best way to do it. Utilize my time. 

I drive over to the studio with my three garment bags in the back of my car. I get into the parking garage and thankfully Elise is waiting for me, vaping by the elevator, to help me with my garment and makeup bags. 

"Girl, I thought it was going to be a quick session today." She says walking over to my parked car, seeing me struggling to get out my bags. I gave her a glare before continuing with my bags. She grabs my makeup bag and one of my garment bags. 

"I like options, plus this will get these boys through the rest of quarantine... however long it is going to last." I smile at her while Elise just raises an eyebrow and giggles. We step into the elevator and head to her studio walking down the LA streets. Why didn't I just parallel park? Right in front of the studio? Oh well, the NSB boys will probably do that after I leave. 

"Okay, change while I get the camera ready." Elise focuses on her cameras while I go the changing room. I pull out a tight white t-shirt and a pair of mom jeans. Basic, I know but I'm not pulling my ass out in lingerie on the first shot. "Girl, you look cute!" I just smile in response and we start taking photos. 

About an hour into our shoot, Elise pops her head out from behind the camera and asks, "so when are you taking off your clothes?" I shake my head in response. "What! You could just take off your shirt, them titties and jeans will be perfect!" 

"You're not wrong," I take off my shirt then my bra and cover my boobs with my hands and pulling the sides of my lace thong up to my waist so you can see it. 

"Okay sit down, back towards me." She guides and I just follow.  I take her directions she shouts at me and her encouragement makes me laugh. "Yes Jessie! Get into it! Alexa play get into it by Doja Cat." 

"Where was this energy before?" I yell over Doja Cat's voice. As if time stopped, while my boobs are out, 8 boys walk in. "Fuck" I whisper before covering myself with my arms. Suddenly, it went quiet. Even Doja Cat knew it was time to stop. 

"Uhh, we are here for our appointment at 2:30. Sorry we are a little early." A man says. I get up quickly and fast walk into the changing room, I hear Elise just awkwardly giggle.  I feel my heart beating out of my chest and I can't breathe. I am so embarrassed. Fuck. I forgot my shirt. Kill me now. I hear a knock on the door and I cracked it open. 

"I believe this is yours." The guy with blonde, almost white hair, tries to pry his hand between the door. 

"Thanks," I smile taking my shirt back. 

"I'm Regie by the way." I smile in response.

"I'm Jessie," I say still keeping my smile then close the door softly. I put on my shirt and bra before putting all my stuff together and putting it back into bags. I gather up everything and head out of the changing room quickly. I pass by Elise on my way out of the building and she grabs me by my arm. 

"I'm so sorry I forgot the time, I'll talk to you later though." She offers an apologetic smile and I nod in response. 

"It's okay, maybe Ty will still fuck you." I whisper into her ear and smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. 

"Hey, let me help you get those back to your car." One of the guys says leaving the conversation with his friends. 

"No it okay, I-" 

"You sure? You look like your hands are full and you wouldn't want to drop any of your expensive makeup," the boy smirks. There's someone else on the couch that looks just like him, I don't really know any of their names except Ryan, Justin, and Regie. 

"Yeah actually that would be really nice. I'm parked in the garage at the end of the block." He stands next to me and grabs all my garment bags. 

"I'm Seb by the way, I know this is awkward, but I see you on TikTok a lot." He confessed. 

"Aww thank you, I see North Star Boys all the time too." I giggled, I was still embarrassed about the event that happened about ten minutes ago and not knowing most of their names. 

"Aye, that's cool!" We talked about our jobs the rest of the walk until we got to my car. I opened the trunk and we put all the bags inside. "Also, Regie wanted me to give you this." He handed me a folded paper and I opened it. 

Text me: (243) 853-7589

 - Regie