12

So I ended up not being pregnant. I got my period two days after the whole uncomfortable conversation. I am glad Regie took it well, but Regie was happy I was not pregnant. I laid on Regie's chest, battling my eyelashes at him.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I do not knowwww, maybe we can go out? Not just hang out in my apartment." I smiled at him rolling out of bed and looking through my closet.

"Well it is best if we just stay in. You know I will get in trouble if they see me out with you." He complains, "I wish we could go out but I am not getting kicked out."

"Ugh, Regie," I frown. I know he has to do this, but it still hurts.

"But don't you just like to be at home and hang out?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, but maybe I want to go to mini golf or arcade... you know, like typical people on dates! We have been doing the same shit for weeks." I rant to him. Truthfully, we have watched every movie or tv show we have wanted to see on Netflix and Hulu, and I was over it. One time I went on a helicopter ride over Los Angeles for a date. I am not asking for that but if Regie will not take me out on a date someone will.

"Babe, you know my group is not going to like it if we get caught." He lays down on the bed and pats the space next to him. I just shake my head at him.

"This is boring. We have gotten into a routine and we need to shake it up. Can't you just disguise yourself? We can drive outside of the area too?" I suggest.

"Yeah but I rather just stay here and snuggle. Come here baby." He holds his arms out. I just sigh in defeat and stand there for a second.

"Are you embarrassed to be out with me or something?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Not at all, listen I really love you and I do not want you to think that I am ever embarrassed." He comes and scoots up next to me and wraps his arms around me. I can not explain the butterflies in my stomach when he said he loved me. I just sat there frozen with Regie's arms around me. He shakes me a bit before asking, "Are you not going to say it back cuh?"

"I love you too Regie." I confess and turn my head to look at him. "You are the cutest boy but I do wish we could go out more."

"Okay I promise we will go out next weekend." He holds out his hand to pinky promise me.

"Promise, if you do not we will have to cut off your pinky." I joke.

"What do you want to do next weekend? You can pick out anything you want." He smiles at me. He then kisses my cheek again before wrapping his arms around me and swaying me so we can lay down together.

"Hmm... Let's go bowling and to the arcade." I peck his nose.

"Anything for you, baby."

"I wish I could kiss every single mole on your body."

"I got one on my dick." He smirks

"Regie! You ruined a really sweet moment." I yell at him. 

--- 

this is not proof read so pls do not judge me lol