13

Regie's POV

It was nine o'clock on Monday morning. I had only gotten back to the NSB house at about 4 am because I spent all day, and part of the night at Jessie's apartment.

"So, Regie, what did you do yesterday?" Ryan asked.

"I went to a party, got home late last night." I answered. I can not tell them the truth because I do not want to be kicked out. I know all the boys have some girls but they just hide better.

"Ahh, well guess what Tyler did?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"He went on a date, he really likes her too. Her name is Elise." He smirks at me. He knows Jessie's best friend is Elise. I mean Ryan has to know I am still seeing Jessie. He would not bring this up if I did not.

"Ahh, did Oli and Kane track him down?" I said sitting down on the sofa across from Ryan.

"Oh yeah, we all did! Kane had his location. He went and took her out to sushi. Bro, she is so bad" He excitedly said, "you know what this means?"

"Girls?" I raise my eyebrows.

"No, time away from Ty!" Ryan beamed with excitement. He was right, if Manager Ty was going out on dates and seeing people, he would be off our asses. Which means I can go back to seeing Jessie more than once a week and not have to sneak around.

"That is if Elise wants to put up with him," I say getting up from the sofa. I went upstairs to my room and stared into the ceiling. If this actually works out I will be the luckiest guy on the planet. It is a win-win all around. I let my mind go blank, and I went to sleep.

– – –

Jessie's POV

"ELISE!" I screamed. Elise and I usually had the ritual to go out to brunch or lunch once a week to gossip.

"WHAT?" She screamed back mocking me.

"You know what you did! Spill it!" I chattered.

"We went on a date, he came to my apartment, we made out... Nothing else Jess." She spilled. "And we may or may not be going out Friday night."

"That's great!" I smile.

"Mhm maybe Reginald is free on Friday night," she smirks.

"They still film and stuff when Tyler is not there. They are just a little more wild." Just as I say that I get a text from Regie.

Regie <3

Baby I have the best news

Call me

Pls :)

Does it have to involve a manager going out on friday

Si

Let's go on craziest date on friday

Crazy?

In what way?

You will see <3

– – – – –

It was finally Friday. I got ready for Regie and I's date. I had to at least ask him what to wear because what if I dressed fancy for something like mud bogging? I sat in my living room waiting for Regie to text me. When he picked me up, his excited energy just exuded through his car.

"So what are we doing Reg?" I ask after giving him a quick kiss.

"We are going to the fair!" He replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"I love this idea! Not as crazy as I thought you were going to go for."

"You'll see I have a surprise for you."

"Another one? You spoil me too much." I giggle.

"Of course, you are my girl." He smiles, giving me kisses all over my face. 

-- -- --

What do you think the surprise is? 

Also do y'all like the new cover?