2

"Wait a minute Seb," I called out to him while he's walking to the elevator.

"Yes?" he responded and stopped in his tracks.

"You and Regie just planned on me having too much and you helping out so he could give me his number?" I raised an eyebrow still holding the little notecard between my middle and ring finger.

"Yeah, uhh, Regie felt awkward to do it himself. I stepped in because I am a gentleman. See you around." He waves before hurrying himself into the elevator. I still stand next to my car holding onto the paper. It has to be a joke right? No one that looks as good as Regie does, wants me. Well how would I ever know if I don't do anything? I should text him right away... No, I will text him in a couple hours. I bet he's used to getting texted back immediately, so the thought of him being nervous is kind of ... pleasurable.

I finally got in my car after staring at the paper for a while. To any bystander I look like I might join Squid Game and win billions of won. Not the case, just some fuck boy's number. Sigh. I drove back to my apartment, because I needed to make content today. I also needed Elise to send those photos over since I need to use my Instagram. Once I get back to my apartment, I make three videos before laying in bed. I haven't even thought about texting Regie since I got home. I mean it has been about two hours since Seb gave me his number. Maybe I'll wait a little more - just to torture him. He seems like he gets his way a lot.

Regie's POV

"Did you give her my number?" I mouth to Seb, who was diagonal from the table from me.

"Regie, we already know you like her, you can just say it out loud." Justin says grabbing a piece of sushi.

"Nah he just wants to fuck her." Darren smirks and continues, "His Regie junior hasn't gotten wet."

"Bro stop," I laugh. I mean who wouldn't? She was taking photos in nothing but jeans and a thong. It was a sight that made my blood rush and I wanted to kiss her right in that changing room. She was quiet and kind, not to mention, stunning. I wanted her to text me so bad since I have a day off in two days.

"You know we can't date, right?" Kane lifts his head from his plate.

"I know, but the contract says nothing about friends with benefits," I take a pause then continue, "also what management doesn't know won't kill them."

Jessie's POV

I called Elise around five, when I knew her session with NSB finished. As soon as she answered I yelled, "you wouldn't believe what happened after I left!"

"I know, they were teasing Reg about it the entire time. Darren mostly." she spoke calmly into the phone. I could imagine her drinking wine and painting her toenails on the bathroom floor.

"What did they say?" I was curious, I mean who wouldn't? I felt very conflicted because I know his type but I also wanted to be spooned by him.

"The usual, mostly about how pretty you are. I heard Regie whisper saying how he wanted to take you right then and there." How was she so monotone while talking about these kinds of things? I was freaking out.

"Damn, well that more upsetting that he just wants to fuck and never talk again." I faltered, why am I acting like this? I only met him once - briefly at that. I mean him being generous enough to give me my clothes was a gesture that I deeply appreciated, but I should not be so hung up.

"I'm sorry but I gotta go ... I managed to get dinner with Ty and I don't want to be in the bathroom for too long and I'll send you the pictures tonight. Do not worry. Okay bye babes." She talked quickly before ending the call. Man she really bagged Ty? How? I guess she flirted until she made it.

I don't want to be used again, but damn was I already attracted to him. I guess I'll never know if I don't text him. I sat on the edge of my bed thinking about what to text him. I mean I don't want him to say 'who dis' as soon as I text him. I mean I should just keep it simple, but also how could he forget?

new message

to (243) 853-7589

hey! it's jessie :)

And now we wait. Which is debatably the worst part in texting people. I imagine he's is going to reply in a week when I've already moved on to another small crush and he sucks me back in. As soon as I start editing my videos my phone pings.

hey baby I was wondering what took u so long

thought Seb forgot to give u my number

I heard you felt awkward doing it yourself

What can I say?

I get nervous with pretty girls

Oh no. He's playing a classic trick, and sadly it's working.

How many girls have u used that one on

A couple but you're the prettiest :))

Aye aye stop that lol

Whatttt?

Can I facetime u when I get home?

The boys and I are getting boba

So u like balls in ur mouth?

And sure :)

WhAt DiD sHe SaY

And good talk to u then baby

"Baby?" I whispered to myself. I mean I guess he's trying to butter me up so I give into him. I'll make it my mission to not fall fast, or at all.