Chapter 3 - Fuck you!

"Man, How did you even find this restaurant?"

"I literally was googling best restaurants in New York City yesterday and I came across this place. See, I knew you would like it." Theo said as he smiled at me.

At first, I didn't wanna show up but Theo been Theo he wanted to check this place out. I mean I'm not disappointed because I am definitely coming here for lunch every day.

"Bro, isn't grace so hot?" Theo asked as I looked at him confused.

"Who's Grace?"

"The blonde waitress that gave us our food."

"How did you even find out what her name was anyway?"

"Dude, the name tag." I frowned while not catching up on what he's saying.

"Huh?"

"The reason why I know her name is because of the name tag that was on her uniform." He said with a duh expression.

"Ohh."

"Yeah but you still didn't answer my question is she hot?"

The fact that he is seriously asking me this question like my fucking daughter isn't sitting in front of him makes me question why he is a therapist in the first place.

I sighed knowing he would not stop asking if I don't give him an answer .

"Eh, she looks like every other basic white blonde person." I shrugged while watching Ophelia eat her last piece of burger.

Seconds later, Theo didn't say anything because at the corner of my eyes I know he is staring at me like a crazy person.

"Stop staring at me you weirdo," I grabbed the napkins that were on the table and threw them at him who caught them.

"I'm just surprised you said that, like isn't blonde girls your type?"

"Yeah, but I just don't find her attractive like you do, I mean she's pretty but still."

"Are you secretly gay or something because I support you." He said with a serious expression.

"what? No, I'm not gay. The f-" I said while sighing. "I just don't find her hot simple and not finding someone hot doesn't make me gay."

"Well ok good to know." He said while whispering something under his breath.

"Anyways I need to get back and finish some papers, so can you please take Ophelia home while I pay."

"Yeah, sure," 

The moment I said that, a different girl with black curly hair and a light brown skin girl stood in front of us.

But the moment we made eye contact it felt like my heart stopped and everything froze around me.

Aurora.