Chapter 12 - Saving the Villian

"Aurora, I need your help," I said to her as she stood there trying to process everything.

I know she is probably thinking about a million questions right now but if I don't get her to help me then Lorenzo is gonna be in jail for something he didn't do.

"Theo what- what in the hell are you doing here? Like fuck, you actually scared me."

"Just get in the car, I will explain everything"

"Oh hell no, I'm not doing this with you right now please whatever you wanna tell me can wait I need to go home and get my beauty sleep,"

She began walking as I got out of the car and grabbed her arms which made her turn around to face me. "Please just listen to what I have to say."

She hesitated before answering "Fine, Talk"

"U-um, It's about Lorenzo," I said as she turned around and began walking.

"Wait just listen to me," I said as I walk right behind her as she stop walking to face me. I know aurora and Lorenzo don't get along great but he really needs help.

"He needs your help ok, You are the only one that can help him because if you don't he's gonna be in jail for something he didn't do please help him"

"Why would I help him after everything he did to me. Huh?"

"I-"

"Do you even know he sued me?"

"So tell me why in the world would I help the person that made me feel like I wasn't enough all my life and the person who sued me?

"I swear I know nothing about him sueing you- That is a lie. - But c'mon us messing with you is in the past, can you just get over it?"

I know me and Lorenzo might have messed with her in high school but I don't know why she is making a big deal out of it now.

"Get over it? You-" she said while sighing. " You both are full of shit, go ask someone else for help."

She said as she started walking again "wait I'm sorry just-" I said as she began walking faster I grabbed her arms again to make her stop to face me.

"Let go of me theo"

"Ok if I let go of you will you please listen to me"

"Theo-"

"Please"

"Fine," She said as I slowly let go of her

"Ok, so um as you know already, um Lorenzo is in jail because they think that Val-"