Chapter 30 - Home

Right now, Lorenzo and I are back to his penthouse

Right now, Lorenzo and I are back to his penthouse. I told him everything that happened with me seeing Trevor and Riley being together with him.

When I told he was so mad and even started to blame himself. I know it's not his fault since these past months he is the one that actually stood by my side when I'm down.

And to be honest, I'm so grateful for him. "Should I bring you some water?" Ophelia asked shyly

"Yes please" I said to her as she run to the kitchen while Theo and Lorenzo came back to the living room where I was sitting.

Theo sat across from me while giving me a small smile as Lorenzo sat right next to me. "Are you ok?" He asked looking at me.

I don't know why but him asking me if I was ok made me wanted to tell him the truth that am not ok that my best friend who I thought was a sister to me is know dating someone who hurt me.

"No I'm not okay but I would be, don't worry" I said to him while i stared at his green eyes as his stared right into mine.

I broke eye contact as Ophelia bought me my water. "Here," she said as I took the water from her. "Thank you" I said to her with a smile as she smiled shyly while nodding her head. She ran to Lorenzo hiding her face in his dress shirt.

Lorenzo smiled lightly as I was lost in his smile. He looked up at me but I quickly looked away as I saw Theo rolled his eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Can you guys stop with this and fuck already?" He said with no hesitation as I felt my eyes widened because why the heck would he even say that.

"Daddy what does uncle Theo mean." Ophelia said curiously as Lorenzo glared at Theo.

"Ha, I don't even know what it means how about uncle Theo playing Barbie with you while I talk to Aurora. how does that sound?" Lorenzo said to Ophelia

"Yay Barbie!" She said as Theo grabbed her hands as Lorenzo gave him a death glare. Soon later they both left while leaving me and Lorenzo alone.

"Sorry about that" Lorenzo said to me with a nervous chuckle as I saw his cheeks red.

Aww.

Snap out of it!

"It's alright" I said to him as he began talking before things got awkward.

"I was wondering if you wanna live with me and of course with Ophelia. I just thought maybe you living here will make you feel safe since... he's out there and the police are still searching for him and Riley"

I was about to talk but he cut me of. " I mean you don't have to it's just a suggestion"

I thought about what he was saying because he's right if I stay here with him I will feel safe and plus Trevor or Riley doesn't know Lorenzo's house address so I think this is the safest option for me right now.

"Yeah I would love to." I said to him as he was shocked by answer.

"W-well ok I will call some people to go to Theo's house to collect your stuff. How does that sound?"

"Good"

"Ok well then welcome home"

"Thank you" I smiled at him as I hope what I'm doing is a great idea.