Chapter 32 - Morning

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

I lay down naked on Lorenzo bed with my hands above my head as the little voice in my head telling me how bad of an idea this is.

But at the same time the thought of him being inside me gave me butterflies as I wonder what he will feel like.

I press my legs together as I felt the wetness inside my clit, praying to God that Lorenzo will come up here immediately.

I guess God listen to my prayer as seconds later, he came inside the room while closing the door behind him.

He stood there shirtless staring at me as I saw pure lust inside his eyes. He took a step closer as I felt myself breathing heavily.

Step by step, he approached the bed until he was standing in front of it. While staring deeply at me, he slowly unzipped his pants.

My eyes slowly went to his dick as I saw how hard he is for me. I slowly lick my lips as he removed his black boxers.

When I saw how huge he was, I gasped. Our eyes met as he smirked at me while we made eye contact.

" What?" he whispered while gradually climbing on top of me.

"You're...you know...huge and I'm not sure how I'm you're gonna fit." I said nervously, trying not to look at his staring gaze.

"Look at me" he said as I did. "You're going to fit, and you're gonna ride me like the good little slut that you are." 

I felt wetness as his hard on press against my naked pussy as he whispered in my ear. My chest and stomach both became hot. 

My heart skipped a beat as Lorenzo's lips drew nearer to me; the scent of his body was seductive beyond description. 

As if he was washing over me, my toes curled, and my lips parted to meet his. The taste of him almost completely hushed all of my thoughts. 

His body leaning against mine and his arms encircling me made my entire body vibrate in a practically taboo way. He drew me in, again taking my mouth, ravenous and ferocious, till my knees buckled. 

My fingers was already on his six pack before I became conscious of them, his skin being smooth and emitted fire.

He kissed my lips deeply and very passionately as moments later we were both naked while he fucked me, licked, bite and eat me till I felt like this was my last day on earth.

~~~

Seeing the sun light on my face, I slowly opened my eyes. Turning around, I felt relieved that the sun wasn't directly on me. 

With my eyes still closed, I recall what happened last night as I smiled at myself. I place my hand on the bed sheet, expecting to find Lorenzo or his amazing body there, but instead I found nothing.

I felt myself frown as I opened my eyes to find no one beside me. Before I started to overthink about stuff, I heard the kitchen pans and the voices of ophelia, Lorenzo and Theo.

For some reason, I felt myself come down as I started to think about what we did last night. The way he kissed me, His abs and Holy fuck... His dick.

"Oh, fuck me." I said to myself as I felt wetness again from my clit.

"Aurora, get yourself together... He wasn't even all that." I thought to myself

"Girl, Just keep lying to yourself"

I groaned out loud as I decided to go take a bath to help me with my soreness.

"I'm so fucked"