Chapter 29 - End of Discussion

I don't why but I started to get worried about Aurora like she hasn't call me for the past six hours since she said she wanted to go to Riley

I called out to Theo who was busy playing with Ophelia as I stood in the kitchen. He came to the kitchen with ophelia on his hip.

"Yeah?"

"Have you heard from Aurora lately?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"She's not replying to my texts and calls"

"That's weird, wait let me try to call her."

He said as he took his phone from his grey sweatpants while putting Ophelia down who ran to me as I picked her up.

I smiled at her while picking her up and putting her on the kitchen island and giving her my car keys to play with.

Theo tried calling aurora but she wasn't picking up. Gosh, why isn't she picking up! I thought as I started to overthink the worst possible stuff that could happen.

"Maybe her phone is on do not disturb?" Theo asked as I felt like something is wrong.

"I don't think so because she's always on her phone and she wouldn't put it on do not disturb."

"Well how do you know that?" Theo asked with a suspicious look.

That's when I remembered that I put a tracking device on her phone the night she was at the hospital when her life changed.

"Wait a minute!" I said to Theo as he said "what?"

I checked my phone to see where aurora was but it showed me that she's at Manhattan which I'm guessing is riley since that's where she told me she was going.

"Fuck! I should have drove her" I muttered to myself as Theo looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry about it but would you mind taking care of ophelia for me?"

"Lorenzo.."

"Please!

"Fine, you better tell me what's going on when you come back!" He said to me as I kissed Ophelia's head before leaving.

"Thank you"

———

I stood in the elevator with a group of teenagers girls giggling in front of me as I waited for the elevator to reach Riley's floor.

Dang

The sound of the elevator catch my attention as I realized I finally reach Riley's floor. "Excuse me" I said to one of the teenagers in front of me as I got out of the elevator.

I look at my phone to see what the phone tracker says as I made it to Riley's door. I knock once, twice as I got impatient. I put my hands on the door knob but to my surpise it was already opened.

I walked inside the house as the first thing that i saw was how her penthouse wall is white. Infront of me there was a huge circle mirror and underneath she had her shoes on the ground with different ones.

I walked to the left where the hallway was but to my surpise all the light was turn on since I was expecting it to be dark.

I decided to look around the house for aurora. Soon later I decided to go up stairs since there were no one downstairs.

"Aurora"

The moment I said her name, I saw her laying on the ground unconscious as I move to her.

"Mi amore, wake up please" I said to her while slapping her checks lightly as I felt my breathing beating faster.

I don't know why but the thought of losing aurora makes me sick. "God! Why the heck did I let you go all alone" I mumbled as I stood up and carried aurora to the bathroom sink which was inside the room that we are in.

I opened the tap water as I put my fingers under the tap water.

I felt droplets of water on my face as I blink repeatedly

I felt droplets of water on my face as I blink repeatedly. I opened my eyes as I saw Lorenzo's worried face. I looked at him with confusion as he helped me slowly making me sit down as he hug me.

"God, I'm so glad you're okay."

"W-what are you talking-" I said to him as he pulled away from me looking into my eyes. I pause as everything started to click.

Coming to Riley's penthouse

Hearing a familiar voice

Trevor,

"Oh my God" I said as Lorenzo looked at me worried

"What?"

"T-Trevor" I said to him with a shaky voice I felt the tears beginning to fall as I felt my heartbeat beating so fast.

"Hey, look at me!" Lorenzo said as I did what he said

I stare at his green eyes while his stare right back to mine. "Breathe in," I did what he said " and out"

This went on for a couple seconds before I felt myself come down. I began to cry as Lorenzo wipe my tears away with his thumb.

He suddenly pulled me close to his body and whispered in my ears that "it's going to be okay" as I cried on him while he held me.