Chapter 17 - Its all my fault.

I woke up to a pounding headache as I groan while trying sitting up. I try to open my eyes but I could feel pain in my face but I eventually opened them.

I quickly took a look around my surroundings as I realized I was in my office. "What the heck?" I said quietly as I groan from the pain.

As I was questioning why I am laying down on my office floor, every started to come together.

Checking my emails, Someone coming to my office, someone punching me and me passing out and-

"Oh my God" I said quietly as it all started to click.

Trevor cheating on me- No" I said

"No, no,no" I said more scared then ever as I check to see if something happened.

I slowly touched my faces as I felt all the bruises that Trevor left on my face.

"No"

"No, he will never lay a hand on me." I said as I started to cry.

"No!"

I found myself saying "Help!" forgetting that my office is sound proof.

I tried to get up as I felt weak. God! Why me? I thought as Couple hours later I fully stood up but I was limping.

I slowly made my way to were the door is and open as I started to walk out of my office to the dark hallway of my restaurant.

"Hello, is anybody here?" I asked limping to the kitchen as I saw that no one was here and everything is turn off.

I made my way to the front of the restaurant were everyone comes and eat but no one was there. I slowly limp with tears on my face as I could feel the pain in my whole body.

I made it to the main door but someone has flip the sign that was on the door as close instead of open.

I slowly sat on the ground not knowing what to do as I started to cry.

You got this, get up and open the door and get help.

I told myself as i slowly turn my head to the side to see the bright red numbers on the wall that says it's 12:45 am.

I slowly stood up again but the moment I did, I felt dizzy as I fell to the ground again.

I got this.

I told myself as I slowly stood up again and opened the door. I felt the wind blew in my face as all the street was dead silent.

I slowly came outside as my barefoot hit the cold pavement. I looked around me as no one was anywhere.

There were no cars or people. Which is weird since it's almost 1am in the morning and I'm in New York.

I slowly walked not knowing were to go as tears run down my face. "Somebody help me!" I screamed but it was still dead silent.

"Please, anyone" I said.

This is my fault. If I didn't ask if he was cheating on me, none of this would have happened.

All this is my fault I fucking deserve this.

I looked around not knowing what to do. I wish I could have brought my car.

Gosh, why the fuck didn't I bring my car.

I thought as I started to walk to theo's house since it's very close to my restaurant and how I know that is him taking me and Riley to his house to talk about getting Lorenzo out.

I will go to my apartment but it's in downtown New York and I don't think I can walk that far.

I will go to Lorenzo but I don't know his address or his number. I mean right now I will call the police but I don't even have my phone with me.

And I can't go to riley since she also seem to live at downtown. So right now going to theo's is the only option.

"Ow!"

I said in pain as I place my hands to my head as I can felt the throbbing pain on my head.

God! Why me? I cried as I kept walking till I reach his house. I started to feel really dizzy as everything became a little blurry.

You're so close, you got this.

I finally reach theo's porch as I used two of my fingers to ring the door bell.

When the door open that's when everything went black.