Chapter 19 - Feelings

I slowly open my eyes as I heard beep sound all around me

I slowly open my eyes as I heard beep sound all around me. I groan a little as I could still feel the pounding headache.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" One of the nurse with a pretty tan skin tone with black curly hair asked with a kind smile as she told one of the other nurse who had a pale skin to get the doctor.

"What am I doing here?" I asked as the pretty tan skin girl answered my question. "Don't worry the doctor will fill you in on what happened."

The moment she said that, a pretty pale skin doctor with brown straight hair and hazel eyes came in with one police man.

I soon noticed they have another police man standing in front of the door on the outside.

"What is going on?" I asked as the female doctor walk up to me.

"Hey dear, how you feeling?" She asked while smiling at me as I looked at her confused.

"Do you remember anything, perhaps how you got here?" She asked as I tried to remember how I got here.

That's when everything click as I told them everything.

It's been a couple hours since the doctor and the police went inside

It's been a couple hours since the doctor and the police went inside. I sat down with a shaky hands and leg.

I'm so worried about her and I have never been this worried about any one except her and I hate that I feel that way.

"Lorenzo," Theo placing his hands on my shoulder as I stood up not wanting to be touch.

He sighed as Riley got a phone call as she left. A couple seconds later one of the nurses came outside as I went to her.

"How is she doing?" I asked with a worry tone. "She alright but she says she doesn't wanna see anyone right now."

The moment the nurse said that, she left as the doctor and one of the police men left leaving the other police man to stand at the door blocking it.

I felt my heart breaking hearing she didn't wanna see anyone because if I don't see or know she is ok, I think I'm gonna lose it.

Why the fuck do I feel this way!

"Let's go, she doesn't wanna see anyone." Theo said

"I'm not leaving anywhere, just go home and bring me some clothes." I said as I walked away to the washroom.

" I said as I walked away to the washroom