Chapter 8 - Ragazza matta

LORENZO POV

"You mother fucker! Who the fuck do you think you are huh?" aurora said while coming closer to me but got stopped by Lucas and James.

While sitting in my seat, I couldnt help but smirk at her while watching her threw the biggest tantrum in world history.

"Woah lady! Relax" the sound of Lucas voice filled the room as aurora tried moving away from Lucas and James hold.

"Move before I cut both your dicks and shove it inside your mouth, you little shit."

"Ooo" everyone said while touching their dicks in fear including James and Lucas as they hesitated to move out of her way.

But before Aurora could get any farther, My secretary Amanda badge in.

"Sorry sir, I don't know how she even got here, I will just call-"

Amanda is a secretary here in techtack. She's been here almost five years and knows the job really well.

She has pale skin with blue eyes and blonde hair. Just like Valentina but now Valentina just has black hair with blue eyes and pale skin.

At first, She repeatedly made inappropriate act towards me, including flirting, despite the fact that I am her boss and have the power to fire her.

It wasn't until I told her to stop which surprisingly she did. And since then she been nothing but respectful.

Or maybe it's all an act. I mean who knows.

"No need. I like watching people like her make a fool out of themselves though."

"You mother fucker-"

"Do you got any other vocabulary than just swearing left and right?

Like it's...mhm...how do I say this not very woman like."

"I swe-"

"Oh right, I forgot. You're not even a woman. Your just this raging bitch who can't seem to shut the fuck up."

The sounds of "oof and sheesh" filled my ears.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up like we're not in high school!" Auoura said as everyone ignored her and started to laugh.

"Silence!" My booming voice filled the room as everyone stop laughing.

Aurora cleared her throat before speaking.

"Look. I came here peaceful."

"Debatable but please continue." I said with a fake smile plastered on my face as I saw how much she was irritated.

"Can we just talk in private?"

"No, we may not. However, if you are willing to speak to me privately-you are feel to book an appointment with my secretary.

Otherwise speak now or get out. Simple as that."

"Gosh, you are-"

"I'm what Ms Daiz?"

"Never mind." She said with a fake slime on her face.

"So since you're still here I'm guessing you don't mind telling me why you are here."

"Wow, took you that long to figure it out bitch."

Mental Note.
Number of times Aurora calls me a bitch count : 1

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I said I can't wait to tell you why I'm here."

I let what she said before go as I ask amanda to leave while telling Lucas and James to sit down.