Chapter 16 - Apologze

It's now 9pm, Theo and I are awkwardly eating dinner. We both haven't said a word since our fight.

Even though, I think I should apologize because think I cross the line by asking about his rehab.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly and awkwardly since I never apologize to someone.

Even though I was eating, I could sense he is looking at me.

"What?" He asked

"For crossing the line, I shouldn't have ask you-"

"Oh stop it." He said as I looked at him. "You didn't do anything wrong, you were just checking up on me."

"And I really appreciate that." He said smiling at me as I smiled back.

"Ok, this getting sappy let's just change the topic. Shall we?"

"We should"

"So you didn't answer my question about Aurora" he said grinning as I picked up the napkin on the table and threw it at him.

And there it was now, she is in my head again.

"Well, there's nothing to talk about." I said while eating my pasta.

"Hmm, interesting." He said grinning as I rolled my eyes at him.

———

"Oh, remember Mr Smith?" Theo said.

Right now, we're both talking about our highschool teachers and basically making fun of them.

"Oh yea, remember when we prank him by putting glue on all his stuff and he had to miss school that day." I said as we both chuckled

"Yeah, that was the best time ever."

"I know right," I said while sighing " we didn't do anything that day." I said smiling to him.

"Good old days man, Good old days." Theo said as both sat quietly but it was more comfortable kinda quiet.

I was about to talk but someone rang the door bell.

"Did you order something?" Theo asked as he looked at as I shook my head.

"Who do you think it might be?" I asked as we both stood up to check who it was.

As soon as Theo opened the door someone almost fell to the ground as I quickly caught the person.

"What the..." Theo said while I examined the person laying on my arms as I saw blood on the person dress and bruises all over her.

I used my two fingers to brush the curly hair from the person's face but soon later realized who the person was.

It was Aurora.

---
If you guys wanna read more about Theo's life, Check out the book "In another life"