Chapter 44

Kind of a long update.
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Scarlett's P.O.V

"Fuck, baby. You're doing so well for me," Cade cooed in my ear.

---

"No! No! Cade, please!" I begged as he held me down.

"You keep running away from me. I told you there would be severe consequences if you tried something like this again," he snapped as he sharpened the blade.

"Please, I'm sorry! I-It won't happen again!" I said quickly.

"My beautiful little wife," he said with a shake of his head. "I have given you so many chances over these past few weeks and you have proved me wrong on every occasion. It's time you face the consequences of your actions," he said. "I'd say this won't hurt, but it will. Federico! Hold her," he snapped.

As Federico dug his knee into my back, I felt the hot blade Cade was holding make contact with my skin on the back of my left shoulder. "Now, no matter where you go, everyone will know who you belong to," he said, carving into my skin as I begged for him to stop, tears streaming down my face. "You look so pretty with my initials and symbol on your skin," he said as everything faded to black.

---

"You look so pretty with your lips wrapped around me," Federico said with an evil smirk.

"Alright, that's enough," Cade said as he signalled for Federico to leave.

"Boss, I wasn't even finished," Federico replied as he continued to use my mouth.

"I don't care. It's Antoni's turn," Cade replied as the man I first met in the basement entered the room.

"Whatever," he said as he pulled out of me and redid his pants.

"Have fun," he spat as he left the room with Cade.

"You know the rules!" Cade called out as he locked the door.

"Miss me, darling?" Antoni asked as he crawled on top of me.

---

"-lett. Miss Scarlett, wake up," someone said as they gently shook me awake.

"Please, no. I can't take anymore," I said as I mentally prepared myself for what was bound to happen.

"Miss Scarlett, it's me. It's Celia," a gentle voice said.

"Celia?" I asked as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Yes, Miss. you have to hurry. Master Cade won't be gone for long," she said hurriedly as she unlocked my restraints. "Come, up, up. Eat this quickly, it will give you the energy you need," she said as she handed me a few protein bars and a smoothie.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a whispered tone.

"I have had enough of watching you get tortured and hurt by these sick men. Tinae and I have devised a plan to get you out of here but we must move quickly. Tinae has planted a bag of clothes a few miles from here in the dumpster of a gas station. There will be a car waiting for you outside. You'll tell them Master Cade has given you this credit card," she said, handing me a credit card as we slowly walked out of the bedroom and toward the front door. "You will use this syringe to knock out the driver. You can drive, yes?" she asked.

"Mhm," I said with a nod.

"Good. You use this syringe on him, it will knock him out for about ten, fifteen minutes. Kick him out of the car and drive. But please, for your sake, do not strain yourself. Don't go to the police, they won't be of any help here. Don't draw any attention to yourself either. When they notice you're missing, all hell is bound to break loose. Take this gun," she said as she handed me a small revolver, "use it to protect yourself if you need to. There is a motel about an hour and a half away, check in there, do not use your real name," she said.