Author's Note

Hello my loves!

Yes, the time is here, "Mine" has come to end and I'm currently crying my eyes out as I reread the final chapters and proofread this note. However, just because "Mine" is over, that doesn't mean Scarlett's journey is.

You didn't really think I was going to leave you hanging, did you?

Mark your calendars for February 14th, 2022 because you will once again be able to immerse yourself in Scarlett and her son's journey in the sequel to "Mine" called "Yours". I'll warn you from now, you're in for a wild ride.

That being said, I am eternally grateful for each and every one of you who has been with me throughout my writing career. Without your love and support, I wouldn't have the courage to keep writing anymore. I started this story when I was 15, hence why it's a little cringe (okay a lot) in the beginning, but now finishing it as an almost 18-year-old, I couldn't feel more proud that I could provide some sort of escape for all of you. Believe me, every read, comment, vote, and follow means the absolute world to me.

Until we meet again in "Yours", please enjoy my other completed books if you haven't already:

1. The Interview

2. Little Red

Or immerse yourself in one of my ongoing books that are up on my page!

Until we meet again <3