Crowded (Jimin)

Tw: reference to non-con elements

take care of yourselves everyone <3

______________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's POV

Somehow their fans always found a way to know exactly when and where they landed. Recently, their fanbase had started to grow way beyond their expectations, and Jimin was still getting used to receiving so much attention whenever he went, especially abroad. He put his phone down after scrolling through twitter to pass the time, they were supposed to arrive three hours ago but their flight had been delayed. From what he had seen online, that just seemed to give his fans plenty of time to drive out to the airport and wait for them. But their excitement had grown into irritation as more and more of them gathered at the gate and demanded to see their beloved idols. He could already tell that the screams and camera flashes would give him a headache. It'll be ok. Jimn played with his cotton candy hair absentmindedly, curling a strand over and over around his finger and pushing it back as he yawned. It had been a long flight for all of them and if Yoongi's soft snores were any indication, the other members also longed for the cosy beds waiting for them at the hotel. It was still clear outside and they really shouldn't call it a night yet, but sleep was long overdue and Jimin found it impossible to nap in his seat.

He felt restless and he was looking forward to performing in the United States again, but the language barrier and the way American media treated them was something that always made him feel so small. He pushed the thought aside and looked out the window. Finally. He could see the land and the buildings were slowly becoming bigger and bigger as the plane started its landing, the seatbelt sign lighting up on cue. Taehyung gave him two thumbs up and his best boxy smile from the aisle and the dancer laughed at his antics, not paying much attention to the pilot's message since neither of them could understand it. It wasn't too cold outside apparently, but he was still glad he had decided to wear an oversized hoodie and a scarf after spending many hours sitting straight under the air conditioning. Then they were called to exit the plane and moved to a private area to wait for their luggage and the pink haired man was thankful to move and stretch as he pleased. The others had either just woken up or were practically dragged from their seats half-asleep, and the waiting area gave them a chance to freshen up and look their best for the camera while they got a quick debriefing.

"Ok boys. If things go smoothly we're on the move in 10 minutes. You might have seen it on social media and I apologise in advance, but the guy in charge of the airport's security said that they were short staffed today and ran out of options to handle the fans for the past three hours, so expect a crowd. As usual we have our own team and you will be escorted to the cars, but it might be a bit louder than the last time. If you need anything don't hesitate to tell one of us or your bodyguards, I'm sure something can be arranged. Any questions?"

"Are we going in pairs? What's the plan?" wondered the leader.

"We debated over sending you one by one or all at once. But the truth is, the minute you'll set foot out there all hell will break loose no matter what we do... so we've decided that we'd prefer if you walked quickly one behind the other until we reached the cars. Then we're splitting the group in two until the hotel and we'll give you your keycards. You've already been informed about who you're rooming with, right?"

"Correct. Alright, if you think that's best we'll follow your instructions and get ready. How long?"

"About 7 minutes. Anybody still waiting on their luggage?" Jimin raised his hand. The others slowly got ready and stood in line behind the closed doors as they waited for him. They could hear the fans cheering. Something about security being on the move must have told them that Bangtan would be coming soon. Bags finally in hand, the dancer ran to meet his members, out of breath but smiling in apology.