Years (Taehyung)

Heyyy! short update because I'm busy, but I wanted to wish Jiminie a speedy recovery! what happened to him truly sucks and I hope he gets to be surrounded by the people he loves as soon as possible!

-take care everyone!

tw: blood, slight non-con elements, violence

_____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV.

Filming Run episodes was always fun.They got to create new content for their fans and enjoy themselves at once. But toda, Taehyung had made the mistake of implying that Hobi wasn't a fair dance leader during the shooting. He had made a comment about the fact that he would correct some of them more than others, and that he never got complimented by him. He had said it as a joke really, but the hurt in Hoseok's eyes could be seen from across the room. When the older man smiles at the camera, Taehyung knows that it's fake and he's filled with regret and shame.

Hobi has always been good at teaching them, helping them and pushing them to reach their potential. He doesn't know why he said it, perhaps he had been desperate for attention or just not thinking. It doesn't go unnoticed when the rapper asks the staff to cut his part. Taehyung looks down. They're filming games now, and whoever finishes the riddles first gets to go home first. He's supposed to ride with Hoseok of course, and karma really had it out for him today. The second youngest finishes first and he barely finds it in him to feign happiness for the camera. He goes to talk to his hyung the second he's out of the frame, pulling him aside quickly.

"Hobi-hyung... you know I didn't mean it! I'm sorry..."

"I don't care, Taehyung." he snaps.

"I'll wait for you in the car, ok? I won't go home until you do. I hope we can talk later if you... if you want."

"Just go!"

Taehyung knows he fucked up. He's not one to insult his friends and Hobi isn't known to take things personally. Seems like he managed to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Great. He goes to inform the staff that he won't leave quite yet. He informs them that he'll be in the underground parking waiting for his hyung, and leaves to get changed. The way down is quiet on the elevator as Taehyung stares into emptiness. He's upset. Both airpods are lodged in his ears but he hasn't found the heart to start the music. Jazz would make him feel better, but he's not sure that he deserves it.

He reaches the car with a pout and slams the door behind him, sinking in the leather backseat of the vehicle. After a few minutes of silence he allows himself to press play and lets his eyes slide closed in relief as the first few notes of his favourite playlist comfort him. He hums along to Sinatra, letting his head fall back as he waits for Hobi. the rapper could be coming to join him within the next minutes or not for another hour, there was truly no way to know. He doesn't realise that he's dozing off until he jumps at the sound of the car door opening next to him. Finally, he thinks.

Taehyung's eyes remain closed and he decides to pretend to be asleep. He hears the ruffle of clothes next to him as someone gets in and the door closes. He doesn't budge. Maybe he's not quite ready to talk to Hoseok, or maybe he's a coward, it's just easier this way. When his airpods are yanked out of his ears, however, his eyes flash open in surprise. He knew that Hobi was mad at him, but why would he be that rude? He freezes as he takes in the sight before him. This isn't hyung-

"Finally!"

There's a stranger in the car with him. She has her hand pressed to his mouth, silencing him with a smile before he can call for help. She looks young, maybe even younger than him. Taehyung raises a hesitant hand between them when she starts to crawl towards him and then the fingers are removed from his mouth and he watches as she fumbles with the pocket of her jacket. His eyes go round when she finally reveals a sharp pocket knife and raises it to his neck. When she makes a second attempt to get closer, he lets her, lowering his hand.