Spiked (Jungkook)

cw:// vomit, drugs, alcohool

________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV.

The first glass he orders is water. He just arrived at some bar that they go to once in a while -and it's quite crowded tonight, but his hyungs insisted on going out after practice. Who is he to tell them no? But the thing is, Jungkook is pretty tired already and even the prospect of drinking with Yoongi barely seems appealing. He looks around at all the people laughing and dancing and drinking around him, and he sighs. This will be a long night, he knows it. But they look so happy.

If it wasn't for Namjoon's dimples making an appearance, he would have headed home with Jimin and Taehyung. He would be on the couch wrapped in a blanket, but Hobi's arms are wrapped around him tightly and he hasn't told anyone that he is too exhausted to celebrate. So here he is, listening to Seokjin's pun as he chews on some ice. There isn't even much to celebrate. They're just doing well and the members are excited for the next comeback -understandably, but really Jungkook thinks that his oldest hyungs were just looking for an excuse to go out. The music is loud. Maybe I should relax a little. He gets up to place another order at the bar.

The second glass he gets is a rum and coke. It's easing him into appreciating the outing a little more, and soon he finds himself laughing along to the dad jokes that are thrown his way. His fingers hit the table with a steady rhythm as he hums along to the remix of a Wayv song and Namjoon smiles at him. They eye the dancefloor for a quick second before shaking their heads. And when Yoongi says he's too tired to move, they all agree. The five boys stay at their table in the corner of the large room, and Jungkook keeps sipping his drink in between grins.

The third glass he orders is some IPA beer that he doesn't know and it's a little bitter. His hyungs have ordered shots and he can tell that they are getting tipsy quickly. It's pretty obvious by the way Yoongi's cheeks are flushed pink as he plays with Hobi's fingers. Smooth, hyung. On the opposite side of the table, Jin spills some beer on his shirt in an attempt to drink it all in one go. Namjoon is too busy laughing at him to realise that he's done the same. With a wild smile, Jungkook gets his phone out to film them.

Luckily, no one seems to have recognised them or at the very least they're being polite and keeping their distance. A pitcher is brought on the table but it's some lemon cocktail that has Jungkook scrunching his nose. His hyungs don't seem to realise that he isn't drinking along when they raise their glass to yet another successful comeback meeting. His own pint is sitting empty next to him and he ponders about getting another one. He quickly decides that he liked it enough to get a second taste.

The fourth glass he orders is another of the same IPA beer. This time, he doesn't bother to drag his tired feet to the bar, and a waiter brings it to him instead. He raises the pint to his lips, taking a small sip before Hobi calls him for a selfie. He pulls his best duck face and giggles, you should see Jin's face! When the rapper finally is satisfied enough to send it to his roommate, Jungkook quickly excuses himself to go to the bathroom. Tell Jimin I say hi! The alcohol seems to have caught up to him and he needs to go suddenly. He eyes himself in the mirror, he looks a little tipsy. It's probably the fatigue.

When he comes back to the table, Yoongi wraps him in a hug and he pushes him away weakly. The second oldest smells like whisky and citrus and it's not a good mix to Jungkook's sensitive nose. His head hurts a little but he rarely goes out with his hyungs and he decides to make the most of it. He takes another sip of his beer but something makes him hesitate mid-gulp. He feels sick. The pint hits the table a little harder than he means it to as he lowers it back down. He knows he won't finish it. Yoongi doesn't notice it but somebody else is eagerly watching.