Guilt (Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin)

as requested by annalliaa

____________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi's POV.

Blood. Everywhere. On his hands, on his shirt, on the car seat, on his shoes... it's all over the place, but it's not his. And that's the issue.

*1 hour ago*

Subunits. The boys have been divided into two teams. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook make the first and have been shooting since early this morning. Having a fourth member means more time spent in the studio, more takes to get the "one" shot that they need. It's been a long morning and the boys are half awake, counting on Hoseok to cheer them up until the end of the project. But there's only so much that sunshine and hope can fix and the truth is, the maknae is sleeping in between shots and Seokjin is completely silent. Namjoon gets easily distracted and Hobi can't pretend that he wouldn't rather be in bed. Luckily the pictures are coming out great, but the set is quieter than ever. That's why Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung, second team of the day, bring them enough coffee to re-energise a whole classroom when they finally arrive.

Now that they're here, the general morale has gone up and Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin are running around playing tag. Hoseok has gone back to laughing beside them and Namjoon smiles fondly next to him as the members play around. They're really happier as 7. Taehyung and Yoongi are exchanging the newest videos of their dogs and when time comes for team 1 to resume the shoot, they know that they will wrap it up quickly. As team 2 is now ready and dressed for their own subunit concept, they are led to the cars and beg their goodbyes to the members that will meet them later on. Their own set is situated three hours from the main studio and then they plan to head out to a forest even further north for group pictures. The others are supposed to meet them on site. Yoongi thinks the whole project will turn out to be very pretty.

When they get to the car though, Jimin is still very playful from his time spent running with the maknae and the oldest, and Taehyung has started to tickle him and push him around a little. They laugh and run and they're generally pretty loud, and when Yoongi sees the car that they have to use, he groans. With the staff members, the three of them will have to be squished in the backseat and he knows how his two dongsaengs can be. He just wants to sleep. It's still pretty early after all.

"No- Jimin-ah, I'm gonna sit in the middle-" he tells them, "there's no way that I'll let you two scream for the next hour."

"Hyung!"

"I'm sure the driver will agree with me on this... you're loud. Come on, move Jiminie. One on each side of me, let's go."

Taehyung argues that he's ruining the mood as Jimin is forced to wait outside. The latter is pouting, but he knows that Yoongi makes a good point: the car is smaller than what they would usually use, and they can't afford to get into an accident because they distract their staff. But Taehyung promises that they'll be quiet and eventually the rapper ends up accepting that he won't win this argument. So he moves to the right, and Taehyung, who had been sitting at his left, happily takes the middle. A very happy and giggly Jimin runs around the car to sit at the singer's left.

"I was gonna put my bag between my feet..." the rapper says. "Taehyung-ah, do you mind if I leave it there?"

The younger man shakes his head as he gives Yoongi his best boxy smile. Here we go then. Beside them, Jimin hums happily as they finally start heading to the second studio. The area is quite remote and they're a little behind on schedule, but now that's out of their hands. All they can do is sit back and relax. Manager Sejin has promised that he'll be right behind them, grabbing a few accessories before heading out. The forecast says heavy rain and Yoongi sighs. Despite their team's optimism, he can tell that they'll have to adapt their outfits to the current weather and he really hopes that this will not have been all for nothing. The younger members are singing along to the radio and Yoongi closes his eyes. This is going to be a long day.