sundrop x reader

Your the daycare attendant btw

Your alarm goes off then you cut it off and get ready.
You hop in your car and drive your way to work.

You make your way in and you see the children are not here yet then you hear someone coming towards you.

"HEY BEST FRIEND! I MISSED YOU LET'S GO PLAY IN THE BALL PIT! he says smiling brightly.

He lifts you up and runs towards the ball pit and climbs towards his balcony above the ball pit.

Y/n: w-wait don't tell me-

Sundrop: YEP WERE JUMPING IN!

Y/n: but were so high up! 😰

Sundrop: don't be scared! I got you!

Sundrop then jumps as you close your eyes tightly and turn away.

You two then land into the ball pit.

After a few mins you peek a little then open your eyes.

Sundrop: Told you I got you!

Y/n: Sundrop- the kids are gonna be here soon.

Sundrop: what a shame! I was having fun :(

Y/n: It's okay I'll stay here after closing time if you'd like.

Sundrop: REALLY? but what about you know..moon.

Y/n: I know.

Sundrop: what if he tries to hurt you?

Y/n: I'll be cautious.

Sundrop: please do. I don't want you getting hurt.

Soon enough the door bursts open and sundrop puts you down quickly but gently and goes to greet the children.

You head over to the front until a little girl comes over and tugs on your clothing.

Y/n: hm? Is there something you need?

The girl: are you y/n?

Y/n: Yes! You say smiling warmly.

The girl: sunny told me to bring you over to the play area to play hide and seek. Can you play with us please?

Y/n: I have nothing else to do sure!

The girl: yay! Follow me!

You follow the girl and she leads you to sunny.

Sundrop: okay kids! Now that lovely y/n is here we can play hide and seek! I'll seek!

All the kids except the little girl go to hide.

The girl: y/n can we hide together?

Y/n: of course! You say picking her up.

You two go to hide in the center of the play house. The girl told you to hide here.
You hear sundrop claim he's coming to find all the children and you.

After a few mins with the girl sitting in your lap sundrop appears from nowhere.

Sundrop: found you!
You follow sundrop out the play house and it was almost time for the kids to be picked up.

Sundrop took attendance and all the kids were here.
And one by one the kids were picked including the girl that once was sleeping in your arms.

Sundrop: y/n! Are you staying the night?

Y/n: Yes.

Sundrop: CAN WE HAVE A SLEEPOVER? CAN WE!? CAN WE!?

Y/n: Of course :)

Sundrop then leads you to his room and then the lights cut off. So you went in the right room at the right time. He had a night light in his room because of what happens when it goes dark.

Sundrop grabs a blanket and a book then walks over to you and lifts you up and sits down placing you in his lap and sets the blanket around you.

Sundrop: It gets cold in here sometimes. That's why I put a blanket around you.

Y/n: okay thanks.
You had a slight blush on your face. You weren't used to the affection.

Sundrop: y/n your face is red. Are you sick? He says with worry in his voice.

Y/n: no i'm just not used to affection.

Sundrop then plays with your hair.

Sundrop: it's so soft.

Y/n: thanks.

You slowly start to fall asleep and lean on his shoulder.

Sundrop then falls asleep with one hand on your head and one around your waist.

End

Ahhh this was fun to write >w<

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Feel free to comment on what you thought about this I would love to hear your opinions! 🌞

Have a nice day/night <3
Word count: 712
All images that will be included in this book are not mine

Published December 30 2021