sundrop and moondrop oneshots - fluff and nsfw <3

(Requested) sundrop and moondrop x sick! reader
Also sundrop and moondrop are two separate animatronics for this

You had just got to the daycare.
It was raining heavily and it was very cold and eventually the power went out.
Meaning it got cold in the daycare and you weren't able to leave the daycare. Not that it bothered you, you just didn't like the cold.
Eventually you realized you got a small cold from being wet from the rain and being inside the cold daycare with no heat.

You were beyond freezing. You had a thin blanket around you, hair in your face but not to where you can't see.
You were looking for sun and moon but couldn't seem to find them but then you saw pairs of glowing eyes. One colored yellow and the other red.
You tried to walk over to them but due to your sickness and exhaustion you fell over falling asleep.

(Timeskip)

Your eyes fluttered open and it took a minute to realize where you were. You were in sun's bed.
Sun was asleep in a chair beside your bed and moon was on his legs on the floor resting his head on your bed but opened his eyes then stood up checking your forehead.

🌙: You have a small fever y/n..

You didn't say anything but had a slight disappointed look on your face.

🌙: it'll be okay, we'll get you better soon.
He said as he rubbed your cheek with his hand.

Sun then woke up and got worried.

☀: sunshine your awake! I was so worried!

🌙: don't be too loud. Her head probably is bothering her.

☀: right sorry I was just worried..

Y/n: it's okay.
You honestly had no idea how you could smile right now but you did. Your with the ones you love dearly.

Moon got up and got some cold/pain reliever.
He poured the medicine on a spoon and opened your mouth and put the spoon in your mouth and then you swallowed it without no choice and then you stuck your tongue out due to the bitter taste.

☀: pfft-

🌙: well I told you we would get you better soon.

Sun then puts a blanket around you after you sit up in the bed.

☀: I wish there was a way to get you warm.. :(
*sad bby*

🌙: I have an idea.

Moon starts getting in the bed beside you and wraps his arms around your waist from behind you.

☀: oh I see!

Sun then starts climbing in bed beside you and hugs your waist from behind.

You blushed from the action but you smiled and got comfortable.

Y/n: I love you both so much..

☀/🌙: we love you too sunshine/moonshine

And then you all fell asleep.

(Requested) sun and moon x neurodivergent! reader

Sun and moon are also two separate animatronics as well for this :3
And reader has adhd and possible trigger warning(?)
What adhd is if you don't know: adhd also know as hyper attention deficit disorder.
Adhd is an uncurable and chronic illness.
Symptoms can include:
~ Being distracted easily
~ Unable to sit still
~ Zoning off
~ easy to forget things
~ impulsivity (A problem with emotional or behavioral self control)
~ doing things without thinking it through
~ anger issues
And more
And please don't think you have this immediately and go around saying you have it without a medical diagnosis. If your showing symptoms this is a illness that requires a medical diagnosis and I do recommend getting it checked out because without proper treatment adhd can be a huge handful. (This is coming from someone who is medically diagnosed with it so i'm not faking trust me) and it can also mess with your mental health a lot. I've been in some serious situations because of that 😟😬
I have medicine I'm supposed to take for my adhd but I don't cause it makes me feel sick in a way.
Anyways sorry I probably got distracted and said too much, on with the story!
I'm just gonna make this based off my experiences with my adhd so it's easier for me.