(first lemon) - sundrop ☀🍋

Fem reader cause it makes it easier for me. I did feel a little uncomfortable writing this but a lot of y'all wanted me to do lemons so here ya horny simps
Art is not mine!!!
Also I don't recommend people younger then 12 reading this but if you want you can but nsfw warning 😳

You were having a ball fight with sun and the kids and you get smacked in the face with a kid's fist. You go the edge of the ball pit dizzy.
Sunny runs over to check on you.

'Y/n! Are you alright!?' What happened!?'

'I got smacked in the face by some kid but i'm fine. Just a little dizzy. I can manage.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yea.'

Sundrop smiles at you then turns away to announce it was time to go home.

The little girl was with you as usual. You don't know why she always wanted to be around you she just did.
The girl's mother comes over to you as she asks for her child.

'Of course!' You say getting up with the child in your arms and give her to her mother.

'Thank you for watching her. I know she can be a handful.'

'No problem.'

'Well I'll see you tomorrow..say bye (child's name of your choice)

'Bye y/n! I'll see you tomorrow right?'

'Yes child.'
(I have a habit of saying child ._.")

The girl and the mother then leave and sun comes over to you tackling you into the ball pit.

"Y/n I missed you!"

You kiss his cheek.

'I've missed you too.'

Sun then throws a ball at you.

"I challenge you to a ball fight y/n!"

You smirk.

'Challenge accepted!'

You two throw plastic balls at each other while hiding under them and just peeking out so you can see.

Then you two get personally close and play fight such as tugging on clothes, pulling each other underneath the plastic balls and. lightly smacking each other.

You two did that for a while then you got into a position with sun on top and you below him.

!Lemon starts somewhere around here!

You two stare into each other's eyes for some time before sun breaks the silence.

"You know y/n...we haven't done certain things yet."

He cups your cheek.

"Why don't we take a step and try some things?"

It's silence but then you nod agreeing.

'Okay..can I?" He said going close to your neck.

You nod as your cheeks start to get red.

Sun starts sucking and biting your neck and after a few mins of that he pulls away leaving a hickey on your neck.

He tugs at the waist of your pants looking at you for permission to take them off.
You nod once again as he starts to take them off as he also takes off your shirt leaving you just with your bra but it won't be long till they will be gone.

Sun starts kissing you passionately adding some tongue in there as you do the same.

Sun then slips off your underwear and tosses it to the side but not out in the open.
He puts a finger on your 😺 and moves his finger around as you hold in small moans.

"So wet.." He says looking at his finger as it is now covered in your juices.
He then puts a finger in and moves it around as you let out very small moans.

Your moans and the way you looked gave him more of a urge to touch you.

He then pulls his pants down to where his thing is out.
(It's a tentacle like in the art people make 😅😳)

It was kinda covered in drops of pre cum.

You get on top and go near his thing and gently grab it and put it in your mouth.

"A-ahh~" sun moans gripping your hair gently.

You start moving.

"A-ah s-sunshine your doing so well ngh~"

This gave you more confidence and you started moving a little faster and sun's a moaning mess at this point as he gets close to his limit but before he cums he flips you over and your in doggy style.
(If you don't know what it looks like here)

(On with the story)

He puts his hands on your stomach and puts his thing at your 😺 as you lightly moan.

You turn around giving him permission to put it in and then he puts it in as you let out a louder moan.
He starts moving slowly and thrusts into you as you moan.

Within each thrust he gets faster and your moaning louder then ever as sun has some moans along with some grunts but mainly moans.

You then feel a knot in your stomach start to form. You were close.

'S-sunny i'm close..' You were lucky you could say that. You were feeling a lot of pleasure you could barely speak.

Sun's thrusts start getting faster and sloppier as you both cum at the same time moaning loudly but then someone comes in and sun pulls you underneath the plastic balls and both of you are completely hidden.
The person walks over and shines there flashlight and notices the underwear and assumes it's from a kid and walks away leaving the daycare.
You two appear from underneath the plastic balls slightly breathing heavily from your orgasm.

Sun pulls you towards you him.

"Sunshine you did so good, are you alright?"

'Yes sunny thank you.' You say with a smile but look exhausted at the same time.

"Let's get you cleaned up sunshine." He says fixing up his pants.

Sun picks you up but hiding your uncovered body and brings you to his room and sets you on his bed.

"Did you bring clothes?"

'Yes, in my bag."

He grabs your bag and pulls out a sweater and shorts.

He puts on your clothes for you then you lay down in his bed as sun gets in beside you close and cuddles you kissing your forehead.

End

I hope I did good for my first lemon. Well my first lemon for this story.
I'm proud 😌

Word count: 1046 words

Published January 21 2022