moondrop x fem reader

This is a vent but put into a story. Moon is my comfort character and I need some comfort right now but I know others could use it so I came up with this. I just did a few changes to it

Story starts here

'why are you lying to me!?, Just tell the truth!"

"I am! What else do you want me to say?"

"Then how did this get here y/n?!"

"I don't know!"

"HOW ELSE WOULD THIS GET HERE!?!"

*starts tearing up and backs away slowly*
"I don't know..I already told you so."

"Quit lying to me. I know your lying."

Then they leave finally.

You walk into a room and listen to sad music while crying your eyes out for a good few mins.

You stop crying but your eyes are red and still teary eyed but you come out with your hair a little messy.

You walk towards the play area and the lights are off.

You stop walking and look down teary eyed still.

Moon drops down and swoops you up bringing you into some room where only you and moon and sun know.

'Y/n your eyes are red and teary. What happened..?"

"I just got yelled at again.., I know I may seem dramatic but yelling has always left a negative impact on me.. I always feel like I ruin everything and i'm just a mistake..I hate myself.."

Moon then caresses your cheek kissing your cheek and runs his hand through your hair.

''Y/n your none of those in my eyes. Your perfect.''

Moon then hugs you tighter as you rest your head on his shoulder as you sit bridal style in his lap with him sitting down.

"You may not love yourself but I love you. Your my everything..my happiness, my world and my love. Anything you could think of..I love you."

"I love you too." You say with a small smile your eyes no longer red but with tears pricking at the corner of your eyes.

"Don't cry please, I don't wanna see you sad." He says wiping your tears.

"Wanna sleep?"
"Yes please."

He brings you to the bed laying you down and gets in the bed with you pulling you closer to him gently by the waist and hugs your waist.

"Rest well y/n I love you."

You were already asleep but soon enough moon was too still holding you in his arms.

End

I hope your all well and thanks for dealing with me I appreciate it.
Love you all <33

Word count: 436

Published January 5th 2022