sun x reader - fluff

Hello lovelies! Anyways sorry I had to close requests. I was getting too much and couldn't keep track.
Anyways this is a short story with y/n on her period. I started mine yesterday and have been in pretty bad pain so I thought of this
Hope you enjoy :>

It was the same day as usual except for one thing. You started your period like every month. Absolutely fucking wonderful.
You walk into the daycare with not much energy.

You go in and set your stuff down and lay your head down on the desk for a bit until your lifted abruptly and your held wedding style.

"Hello y/n! Lovely day today isn't it!?"

"Not for me.."  you say leaning into the lively animatronic having your hands on your lower stomach.

"Oh no what's wrong sunshine?" He says sounding a bit quiet but gentle.

"Girl problems."

"The daily month thing?"

"Yeah.."

"Please take it easy sunshine."

"I will sunny."

Time skip
(The daycare is opened and has been)

Today was not a good day for the kids to be filled with energy. Well they always have energy but not this much. It's like there jumping off the walls.

Finally parents were here to get there children and one by one, each kid was gone and now the daycare was empty except for you and sunny in there.

You drop to your knees out of exhaustion before sunny picks you up bringing you to his room.

He sits down setting you down on his lap.

"Y/n maybe you should stay here tonight."

"Yeah I think I will."

You then text your dad letting him know this is one of those days where you have to work overnight and he says okay be careful in response.

You wince in pain holding your stomach as you feel another wave of bad cramps.

"I'm sorry you feel this way I wish I could do something."

You sigh. "It's okay sunny, just you being here is enough." You say as you kiss his cheek.

He can't help but get excited as his rays on his head spin in a circle before coming to a stop as he cuddles you.

You smile and cuddle him back.

"I love you sunshine"

"I love you too sunny."

End

God I fucking love him so much
Anyways I hope you enjoyed:D
Word count: 397