Sun and moon oneshots

These are requested btw

Moondrop comforting you after a nightmare

You were sleeping peacefully in your office in your chair cause you fell asleep in there.
You start sweating and wake up with fast movements.
Your breathing heavily and run out of your office full of anxiety.
You search for moon as you notice the lights are off.
You see his glowing red eyes in the dark but you collapse as a wave of tiredness hits you.

You wake up and feel arms around you.

You blink a few times before you realize where you are.

"Moon?"
"Yes?"
"What happened?"
"Well you came out in a panic and collapsed and then I brought you here. Did you have a nightmare?"
"Yes.." you said with a sigh at the end.
"Well whatever happened, your safe now."

Sundrop taking care of y/n after they get hurt

You and sunny were playing tag with the kids.
You were chasing one kid after another. It was getting tiring after a while.
While you were chasing this one boy, he threw a toy at your feet causing you to fall.
You hurt your knee and when you fell, your head landed on the toy that was thrown at you.
You got up with tears in your eyes as sunny comes over to you in a rush.

☀️: Y/n! I'm so sorry, can you get up?
Y/n: yeah..
You get up and of course sunny helps you up and sets on a chair behind you.
He runs to get a first aid kit and comes back over to you
He very gently touches the injury on your face as you flinch a little.

He fixes your injury on your face and then moves to your knee.

☀️: It's red with a bruise plus carpet burn. This will be easy to fix!
He says brightly.

He pulls out some cooling cream and puts it on there and then puts on a bandaid so nothing will get on it that could irritate it.

He picks you up bridal style.

☀️: How do you feel?

Y/n: I feel better now sunny. Thank you.

His rays on his head spin in a circle as he hugs you tighter.

☀️: I love you so so so so much!

You smile. You love hearing the sounds of him being happy because of you.

Y/n: I love you too sunny.

Vanny attempts to kill y/n but fails
Oh moon and sun are two different animatronics for this

Your chilling in your office and it's late at night.

Suddenly vanny gets into your office as she has a knife in her hands and she tries to throw it at you but you dodge and get away and she grabs the knife and catches up to you.

As your running, you come to a dead end and you get cornered into a wall with no way out. She slashes your cheek but you ducked down before she could do worse so only a minor cut was left but it was still big and it was bleeding quite heavily. She kicks you in your stomach as you cough up blood. You look up thinking this is where your gonna die but before you pass out you see vanny get punched but you blacked out before you see anything else.

A few mins later after what happened.

You wake up in a bed and you see sun crying his eyes out as he sits beside you on the floor and you have moon holding a first aid kit and putting things away back in the kit.

Y/n: sunny why are you crying?
He looks up at you and hugs you immediately sobbing. (Btw there is no tears since he can't make them he can just make the sounds)

With sunny still sobbing while holding you moon speaks up

🌙: Vanny tried to kill you.

Y/n: Oh yeah..where is she?

🌙: I managed to power her off. I locked her up in a closet but who knows how long she'll be in there for but it'll be for a while I'm sure.

☀️: I'm sorry y/n I should have been there to save you or you would have not ended up like this.
He says sobbing in the end.

You hug him comforting him as his sobs came to an end.

🌙: Can I hug you?
Y/n: of course!
You chirp happily.

Now you have sun and moon hugging you.

End

I'm so proud of this. I like the last and second one
Anyways I should be posting often now. I hope you enjoyed! (◕ᴗ◕✿)