moondrop x reader - fluff

Requested ☺
Ain't gonna lie I put some deep thought into this on how to make this interesting I guess you can put it.

Start ⬇
It was a cold snowy day and you were locked in the daycare until the storm was over. You didn't mind cause you got to spend time with sun and moon but the power had gone out so it was really cold in the daycare.

One day late at night, you were shivering in your sleep. You collapsed on the floor but you found yourself somewhere soft and felt around with your hand then fluttered your eyes a few times until realizing where you were. You were in moon's bed with his blanket over you.

You sat up in bed and saw two red glowing eyes staring at you.

You weren't scared because you knew it was moon.

He got up and walked towards you running his metal hands through your hair and then leaving it there.

'Are you alright?' He questioned in his raspy voice but it was also calm.

'Yes but my head does hurt a little.' You say with a small smile.

🌙: sorry..

Y/n: what for?

🌙: that I couldn't catch you before you fell..

Y/n: it's okay moony.

You kiss his forehead and he hugs your waist resting his head on your shoulder.

🌙: I love you..

Y/n: I love you too.

You kiss each other's lips then you two lay in the bed together with moon being big spoon and you small spoon with moon caressing your hair giving small kisses once in a while before both of you fall asleep.

End

I hope you enjoyed ☺

Word count: 286

Published January 26 2022