moon x reader - fluff

This was requested :>
Oh and the person that requested this wanted moon to help us on our first day at the pizza Plex so sun and moon are separate animatronics for this :)
And moon is friendly as well for this
No spooky moon lol
Credits to xmajordumps on Tumblr for the image above

Start

You had just applied for the job as the daycare attendant and today was your first day.
You walk inside as Vanessa comes and greets you and tells you the information you need to know.
She leaves you be after telling you all that and your stuck here on your own till the pizza Plex opens up.
You set your stuff down at the desk and walk over the play area.
You climb inside and see a slide and thought why not go in it.
You slide down the side and land into a ball pit until your suddenly pulled out by the back of your shirt by what looks like a moon animatronic.

You see him analyzing you before he speaks up

"Are you the new daycare attendant?"

"Yes I am. I thought there was suppose to be a animatronic that looked a sun." You say to him still being held up in the air by the back of your shirt.

"Oh he's being looked at right now." For now, I'm in charge. I'll give you a quick tour since it's your first day."

It becomes silent for a moment.

"Can you put me down now please?"

"Oh yeah sorry." He says setting you down gently.

"What's your name?"

"My name is moondrop. You can call me moon, moony, whatever you like, just keep it related to my actual name. What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"Nice name."

"I like your's too." You say with a gentle smile.

He looks at you before looking away.

"As you already know I'm sure, this is the play area. This is where sun works most of the time. You'll be working with him here."
You look at him and nod.

Then he walks to a area that's like a moon themed mainly. And there is beds.

"This is the napping area where I come in. You'll work with me here when it comes to naptime. Questions?"

"Not at the moment." You tell him with that same gentle smile.

"Well then I'm done here." He says about to walk away.

"Hey wait. Lean down."

He walks back to you and leans down towards your height.
"What?"

You then kiss him on the cheek.

"Just giving my thanks." You say smiling and walking to the doors to let the kids in.

He looks at you from a far with his hand on his cheek where you kissed him before walking back to his and sun's room as sun is back and greeting the children while moon is questioning what he is feeling.

End

I hope you liked this <33
Word count: 491