Reverse comfort - sundrop x reader

This was requested.

You've been working along with sundrop for 2 months as the daycare attendant and you and sundrop have become really close over time.

It was night as you also stayed over night to keep watch. The manager wanted you to do over night watch and you agreed. You also have a dorm with a bed and shower and all that. The manager was really nice to provide you with that.

You come into the daycare for your shift and you instantly look for sunny but you don't see him any where which is odd for him.

''Sunny?"

You call out his nickname you gave him but you hear no response.
Your the only one that's allowed to go into his room so you walk up to the door and you hear some noises but it's difficult to tell what it is.

You reluctantly knock on the door.

''Sunny?" "Is that you?"

You hear small footsteps coming towards the door.

"Y/n?" "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for my shift as usual." "Can I come in?"

"Hm..sure come in please."

You open the door slowly as it creaks and you peek in and see sunny but now you have a clear hearing of the noise you heard.
Sunny was sitting in the corner of his room in the dark but with a light over him.

You hear soft sounds of crying with small sobs combined.

You walk over to him and sit beside him.
"Sunny what's wrong?" You can tell me.

You softly say with a soft smile but also with a concerned expression.

"It's just been a rough day I guess."

You pull him in for a hug and he lays on your shoulder and hides his face and starts crying again with small sobs and grips his hand on your shirt.

You figured sunny just needed to let it out.

"Let it out sunny. I'm here."

He cried for a good while leaving part of your shirt wet.

He eventually stopped and the two of you ended up sleeping. Well he did.
Sunny was laying down in between your legs resting his head on your chest with his cheeks stained from his tears.

He snuggled into your chest.

You had your arms around his  waist his head on your chest snuggled up..you got a blanket and put it over him and went to sleep with the light over you.

End

A/n I felt so bad I wanted to hug him 🥺
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this!

Published January 4th 2022