sun and moon x yandere! reader

Start ⬇

You were in the daycare helping sunny out with cleaning the daycare since the children just left. You were cleaning glitter glue and paper and crayons. Basically the things you would use to make art.

You turn around and see some girl getting flirty and touchy with sunny.
Then you go numb with your expression but slightly smile as you tremble getting excited and holding back the urge to do something.

(Timeskip) Eventually sun did get the girl to go away but that didn't mean your plan wasn't gonna happen.

It was dark in the daycare and you see the girl that was getting personal with sunny.

You tiptoe quietly towards her and you turn her around and kick her down.

The girl: what the hell!? Who was that?!

You cup her cheeks with your hands.

Y/n: Do you even realize what you just brought yourself into? Do you?

You bring out your knife you found in your office.
You grip her hair and pull it towards you then slam her against the wall as she yelps.

You walk over to her putting the knife at your chest.

Y/n: i'm sorry but I can't have you stealing what belongs to me.

The girl: what the hell do you-

She get cuts off as you stab her chest with blood splattering on your hand, up your arm.

You start stabbing her multiple times as she screams and blood splattering on your face as you smiled widely.

She goes unconscious and does die with time.

Sun then comes out and shocked by what he sees.

He walks over.

☀: y/n what h-happened..

Y/n: I killed her..she tried to steal what belongs to me.

Sun walks over and cups your cheek getting blood on his hands.

☀: You don't need to do this anymore.

Y/n: why tell me?
You say with a happy smile stuck on your face as if you didn't just murder someone.

☀: Because I love you too.

Your eyes widen as you smile widely.

Y/n: I love you! I love you! I love you! Im so obsessed with you and want you all to myself!

You couldn't help yourself. You got excited and had this intense but good feeling in your heart.

You lick your finger licking the blood off.

☀: calm down sunshine..let's get you and this mess cleaned up.

You change your clothes and took a quick shower washing all the blood off your body.

You walk over to the body with the same gloves you had on when you killed her and drag the body to her room hanging her on a noose and putting the knife in her chest. You made it look like a suicide.
You cleaned up all the evidence that you did it.

Then sunny brought you to his room and you lay in his bed with him cuddling you and you both fall asleep.

(Next day)

You call 911 and put on your worried act.

Y/n: Someone just committed suicide!

911: okay paramedics are on the way.
911: Can you describe the person?

Y/n: she has brown hair and she short but also tall!

911: okay thank you paramedics should be there now.

You walk over to the door and let the paramedics in plus police.
They go to investigate the girl's room.

They asked a couple questions then took the body and left after more questions.

🌙: so..what really happened?

Y/n: I did it.

☀: Don't say anything moon.

🌙: I don't plan too and never will .

You hug them both giving them kisses.

Y/n: I love you both so much~

☀/🌙: love you too (////)

End

Word count: 634

I felt powerful writing this for some reason and with the music I had playing 😼
Love y'all