human sundrop x reader - "My Valentine~"

Fluff to lemon

It was currently valentine's day and you were currently shopping you shift was around night this time at 6.

You then got a text from sunny.

Sunny ☀: hey love. What ya up to?

Y/n: just shopping. You?

Sunny ☀: currently on my break. It's almost over though unfortunately. Talk to you later. Love you! See you tonight!!

Y/n: Love you too see you tonight!

Sun and moon's Pov

(In person)

Moon: so..your doing a surprise for y/n?

Sun: yes! But don't tell her!

Moon: I won't.

Sun: I have to work now and watch the kids since they just woke up.

Moon: see ya

(Timeskip)

It was now 5:30 and your on the way to the daycare for your shift.

You call sunny on the way there.

Y/n: hey sunny im on the way.

Sunny: okay! it's time for the kids to go so I have to take care of that see you in a bit!
Love you!

He then hangs up.

(Timeskip)

You park your car and get out and walk to the daycare and open the doors and see that the daycare was decorated in a Valentine like theme.
Sunny walks over to you and hands you a bag.

He kisses your hand.

"Go put it on love."

You leave with the bag in your hand and you pull out a dress.

You put on the dress and try to make your hair look a little better

You come out and sun is standing at the door with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand.

Sun: "here my love."

You gently take the flowers as sun takes your hand and takes you somewhere.
He takes the flowers and sets them down at a table.
He opens a door and it shows a well decorated area.

"Sunny.."

"Well you like it?" He says cupping your cheek gently.

"Yes but ain't this a little too much?"

"You deserve it love."
He takes you to the middle of the floor and puts one arm around your waist and one hand holding your hand.
You two start slow dancing with (song of your choice)

(After slow dancing)
Sorry i'm not best with details like this-) :(

He drags you to his room and he shuts his door and slowly pins on the wall feeling your body and running his hands down your waist.

☀: May I?

You nod as he starts kissing you which then turns into a make out session.

After A good few mins of making out, you both pull away with a line of saliva connecting to each other off the end of your tongues.

Sun wipes the saliva away disconnecting the line and starts taking off your dress slowly but then he stops.

He looks at you for consent and you nod slowly.

He then continues taking it off and throws it on the bed behind him.
He takes off your underwear as well and throws it on the floor.

He unbuckles his pants and just pulls the front part down and his dick springs out.
He pulls out a condom and rips it open with his mouth.
(You know what I mean- he puts the corner of it in the mouth and pulls it to the left with his hand ripping the condom package)

He then takes the condom out and puts it on his dick quickly but made sure it was on correctly.
He lifts you up by your ass and holds you up against the wall and his dick is at your entrance.
You look at him giving him consent.
He puts it in and gives you time to adjust.

You tell him he can start moving.

He starts moving as you lightly moan.

He leans towards your neck and starts kissing and sucking your neck leaving a hickey.
He pulls away from your neck and moves faster into you as he hits your g-spot and you moan more often now.

He moves faster and starts moaning too.
(I fkn love when men are vocal during times like this 😩)

After A few mins, you both release moaning loudly as he slowly stops moving as he then pulls out setting you down and holds you up against the wall laying his head on your upper chest breathing heavily as you have your arm on his back gripping his shirt while your other hand is holding his hand with him holding your's too.

He lifts his head up and takes off the condom tying it up and putting it in the trash.
He pulls his pants up buckling them back up.
He lifts you up setting you on his bed and gets some clothes and puts them on you.
This shirt

With these shorts

With these shorts

He lays you down on the bed and cuddles with you

It's quiet for a few mins till sun breaks it.

You did wonderful.
I love you my valentine~

IM SO PROUD OF THIS I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS
I'LL PROBABLY DO A MOON VERSION CAUSE WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM OUT

Word count: 855

Published February 13th 2022