sun/moon x anxious reader

That is me in my discord server :)
This was requested btw :>

Start

You were doing your usual job which was placed at night in the daycare.
You were fine until you heard a loud crash outside causing you to flinch.
You stop what you were doing and you go to look outside and see the stormy weather.

"Ah a storm must be coming in.." you think to yourself.

Your then distracted by your thoughts by your phone going off letting you know you were under a severe thunderstorm warning.
This did nothing but add to the anxiousness you were feeling.
Your then stuck at the doors monitoring the storm. You couldn't help it.
You stay at the doors until a huge and close bolt of lightning strikes Infront of you but it had it's distance then a loud crash came again but it wasn't like the last one. Since it was really close the thunder from that one was horrible.
You quickly back away from the doors and trip over your own feet causing you to fall.
Your's breathing heavy, your sweating a bit, your shaky, it was easy to tell you were distressed. (It's okay bby I don't like thunderstorms either<3 literally terrified 😃💀)

Your vision starts to get hazy as your body shuts down due to the anxiety but before you lose consciousness, you feel someone pick you up gently but you had fallen asleep.

A/n: I forgot to mention that sun and moon are two separate animatronics sorry about that :>

Time skip

You wake up to find yourself in a room filled with sun and moon decorations and you already know who's room your in.

Then you notice your laying in between both sun and moon as your in both there arms.
Your face becomes a bit red as your heart flutters.

Sun starts running his hand through your hair.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a gentle voice.

"Yes sunny..thank you." You say back to him with a slight smile.

You would have thanked moon as well but he was asleep.
So you rubbed your thumb against his hand and he put one finger over one of your's.
Sun kisses your forehead gently as you yawn

"Can we go back to sleep?" You say with a tired but warm expression on your face.

Sun cups your cheek in his hand as you place your hand on his
"Of course sunshine."

You lay back down and sunny puts his arm around your waist as you both fall asleep.
You didn't even realize that it was still storming out all because of sun and his bright and loving ways.

End

Word count: 448