reverse comfort - moondrop x reader

Hello everyone I hope your all well 🌞🌑

Sorry I couldn't post this yesterday I was busy most of the day. Then I saw my ex boyfriend who broke up with me last year on November 13 so I had a breakdown and felt like shit.
But anyways I'm not important so on with the story <3

Start

Currently you were working with sundrop in the daycare.
You played and did everything with this girl that took a big liking to you while sun took care to the rest of the children.

(Timeskip)

It was closing time now. All the kids were picked up but the one that took a liking to you didn't want to leave us usual and threw a crying fit refusing to let go of you.
You explained she would be back tomorrow and then she finally calmed down and went to her mom and left waving goodbye to you.

You went to sun after locking the front doors since it was closing time and he picked you up and hid his head into your neck.

"Is something wrong?" You asked with slight concern in your tone.

"No just exhausted that's all."

"Okay." You say with a slight smile as you lean on his shoulder.

Then the lights shut off and now your in moon's arms.
He brings you to his and sunny's room. You were the only person allowed back there. You don't know why but it made you feel special knowing your the only person they allow into there room. I guess you took it as a sign of trust.

(I'd be the same too don't worry your not alone <3)

Moon sets you on sun's bed and he sits on the side of his bed turned away from you.

"Moony?"
You say in a sweet but soft calming voice.
You walk to him and stand beside him.
"Can I sit beside you?"

After a few mins he scoots over and gives you room to sit beside him.

Silence fills the room for a few mins till you decide to say something.

"Moony? Is something wrong? You seem tense."

"I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Hm..how come kids are afraid of me?"

"I don't know how to answer that but I know it bothers you."

You pull him into a hug and he rests his head on your chest with his hand on your back slightly gripping your shirt.

Moon may seem mean but he's actually pretty soft. Well to you you just gotta show him some affection or any attention at all.

"I wish kids weren't afraid of me..it gets lonely since I can't be with the kids." He sounded sad.

You knew how much this bothered him. You could feel it in the atmosphere in the room.

Then you feel your shirt get slightly wet.

"Wait..is he..?" You thought in your head.

You pull away to look at him and he had tears falling down his face.
You cup his face with one hand wiping his tears.

"Don't be sad please." You say softly.

"I know..i'm sorry."

You hug him again and he wraps his arm around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder.

You rub his back gently and he relaxes.

After some time you two eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.

End

I hope this isn't bad 😭
Anyways your probably wondering why i'm awake at 3 am. I woke up at 2:17 and couldn't go back to sleep as usual.
Anyways I hope you liked this!
Bye <3