sundrop/moondrop x reader - FLUFF

Sundrop and moondrop are two separate animatronics for this story okay?
Okay 😁

Start

It was 8 in the morning and your alarm was going off. You turn it off and start getting ready for work. You assisted sunny in the daycare while also being a night time security guard.
You practically lived there, the manager even provided you with a room since you worked in the morning and at night.

You arrive at the pizzaplex and unlock the doors and walk to the daycare.

Sundrop turns to you with his usual smile on his face.

"Y/n I missed you!"

He says lifting you up and hugging you.

You kiss his cheek
"Missed you too sunny.."

The kids come in one by one and then parents leave to go do what they needed to do without having to worry about there children.

The one kid that favored you the most runs up to you doing there hands in a grabbing motion while jumping up and down.

You pick her up and she clings onto you.

You hang out with the other kids and sunny doing either glitter glue art or finger painting or puppet shows and hide and seek.

But no matter what the girl was always with you. Either sitting on your shoulders or in your lap.

(Timeskip)

All the kids were gone and you had to reassure the young girl you would see each other again tomorrow and she believed you so with that she left happy she would see you again.

"Y/n!!" Sun shouts running to you and lifting you up bridal style cuddling you and brings you to his and moon's room.

You see moon is sleeping and sum sets you down as you kneel down beside moon and gently wake him up.

He wakes up about to get mad at whoever woke him but then he softens realizing it's just you.

'Hey starlight..' He says rubbing his eyes and slightly yawning.

'I want cuddles from you too..'

Sundrop then lays down while moon turns over towards sun and you get in the middle in between the two of them.

They both hug you while sun kisses your forehead and moon caresses your hair resting his head on your head kinda (?)

'I love you y/n..' They both say at the same time.

'I love you both too.'

They smile and cuddle you more as you lay in the middle of the two and fall asleep.

End

This was pure cuteness my heart 😭💕
I was lucky I stayed awake while making this. I kept dozing off . it's Night for me currently and i'm really supposed to be asleep since I have school but I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging! So ye I hope you enjoyed this imma sleep now 💤🤗

Word count: 478

Published Monday January 10th 2022