Chapter 60

Venice's POV

7 am in the morning here in Canada. It's my day and i'm cooking breakfast suddenly my phone rang.

An Unknown is calling. I didn't bother to look at the number and just answer it.

"Hey, happy birthday! How are you?"

I smiled when i heared that familiar voice. Yes, Arjeng!

"Thank you, rascal!"

I continued cooking while talking to him, we talked about our past and all the places we've used to visit together..

After talking with him, i get dressed going to Mall. Buy gifts for myself.  White longsleeves with nude blazer partnered with high waist nude pants and 3 inch white heels.

I did my own makeup too and i didn't forget to curl my hair.

This day would be fun! Since RJ is here with his bandmates. I invited him at the dinner later, gladly he accept my invitation.

35 minutes of driving to Mall finally, i parked my car na. But i saw.. someone very familiar and close to my heart.

My eyes get bigger when i saw his face again.. I admit i missed him.. somehow.

My heart started to pound loud

My tears started to fall down to my cheeks

From here i can here his sweet laugh. I missed his genuine smile. I missed all about him, especially him.

BUT HOW? HOW COME HE'S..

How come Stell is Alive!? No! This can't be... guni-guni ko lang ito. Baka miss ko lang siya masyado.