chinese dinner

"Y/N? I thought you went home already."

Dan-I put a finger to chin to act as if she were deep in thought.

"Oh no, lol. Got into another fight again. So these are your friends, Dan-I?"

Dan-I nodded and gave an awkward smile while Y/N walked over towards her and slinged an arm around her shoulder, watching in pleasure as Yeo-ryeong fumed in anger.

"Oh, don't worry Yeo-ryeong. I would have hugged you as well but my right arm's kinda bloody right now so..."

Sticking her tongue out while shrugging, Dan-I tensed up a little, worried that Yeo-ryeong may actually cause a murder scene on the first day in high school.

"Oh damn, she's good."

Yeo-ryeong shifted her murderous glare to Ji-ho and Ju-in who whispered that at the same time and were now currently cowering in fear behind Eun-hyung. Unable to accept her defeat, Yeo-ryeong immediately grabbed Dan-I by the arm and carried her bag effortlessly, slamming the classroom door close as she left an alone Y/N inside.

A tiny smile appeared on Y/N's face as she couldn't help but giggle a little.

"They're cute."

"Why did you do that, Yeo-ryeong? She helped us after all, we should be more grateful to her

"Why did you do that, Yeo-ryeong? She helped us after all, we should be more grateful to her."

Dan-I spoke as all six of them walked through the school hallways.

"But she's always involved in danger and fighting, so I didn't want you to be too close to her. That blondie too."

Everybody's eyes darkened at the mention of Lee Ru-da, to which Dan-I just sweatdropped.

Suddenly, Dan-I paused and stopped in her tracks to see people getting bullied at the side of a school court.

"It looks like they're a part of a gang...Nothing good will come from watching. Let's go."

Dan-I nodded at Chun-young's statement while Yeo-ryeong immediately clung to her arm.

"This is why I think you shouldn't get too friendly with that Y/N, Dan-I. What if something bad happens to you?"

"But after that incident, she completely isolated herself from all of us when we were around like 14. It was rough so we couldn't blame her when her attitude completely changed."

Dan-I remained silent for the rest of their walk back home.

'What could have possibly happened to her?'