drama mama

Cheers and shouts of 'encore' echoed through the entire hall as the audience all gave a standing ovation while a few sat in awe and shock at what just happened.

"And that is 'Bad Habits' by L/N Y/N from Class 8! Thank you for that astounding performance!"

Mina, Dan-I and Ru-da stared at Hye-hil, Hye-woo, and Seo-hyun who clapped casually.

"She. Sings?!"

"Has been. Since 14."

Hye-hil and Hye-woo had a smug look plastered on their faces as Seo-hyun grinned proudly, cupping their hands around their mouths to cheer for Y/N who shyly ran down from the stage while covering her bright, red face with both of her hands.

"Ugh...that was embarrassing...Was I out of tune?"

"Nah babe, you sang perfectly."

Mina grabbed Y/N by the shoulders and shook her back and forth wildly.

"YOU SUNG. EFFORTLESSLY. I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABY HUHUHU..."

Crying while hugging the utterly confused girl, Y/N gently patted Mina on the head while giving a look to the others that said 'what the fuck is going on' on her face. The others just stared at Mina weirdly and shrugged, secretly judging her on the inside.

"There, there...?"

While Y/N was busy receiving compliments from the rest of the class, she had the cutest and the widest smile ever stuck on her face which blinded even the blind. Without a word or a warning, Ru-da planted his lips on the side of Y/N's head lightly with everyone watching in the audience.

There was only pure silence for a moment before everybody started screeching and questioning themselves whether they saw it right. Other than the happiness igniting from these people, there were quite a few groups who had murderous auras leaking from them as they watched from afar.

As for Y/N, she has died.

For someone who has never received much physical affection when she was young, especially from her friends, I would say she's okay. With a blank face and an empty mind, she slowly walked out of the hall with tiny footsteps and shaky legs. At least she didn't blow up physically.

'BUIEOIRHOAISHFHSOIFHSGSTOGRUSBGOIBOGOISAIOG-'

The entire gang was at Yeo-ryeong's room as they desperately tried to scrub away the 'dirt' that still lingered on the side of Y/N's head

"Keep scrubbing, Y/N! Ju-in, help her if necessary."