fights and friends

"Who's there?"

Ru-da stands in a protective stance in front of the three girls as his eyes lose all sorts of emotion in them. From the shadows, emerged a man in a suit.

'Is that person one of the people wearing black suits from school?!'

Dan-I sweatdropped as Yeo-ryeong stared at their interaction with a bewildered expression. And meanwhile, our dearest Y/N was trying to fish around her pockets to find an emergency bubblegum stash, which she successfully did.

"Are you really trying to catch me by yourself?"

The man said nothing as he remained his stern expression while Yeo-ryeong and Dan-I gulped in fear.

"You two run away first-"

Just as Ru-da was in the middle of his sentence, he didn't even bother to finish it. He whipped his head around to see two men headed for Dan-I and Yeo-ryung. He was about to teach them a lesson until he saw who beat him to it.

Y/N swiftly gave them a roundhouse kick, knocking two of them out in one go. A few other men came and Ru-da also offered his help while the two of them protected Dan-I and Yeo-ryeong in the middle.

A man was close to attacking Yeo-ryeong until Y/N came to the rescue and smashed an elbow into the side of his skull, the soft spot high on the temple.

"Hey, Ru-da!"

"Yeah?!"

"Can I kill these guys?"

"Um, try not to!"

Yeo-ryeong and Dan-I looked at the two with flabbergasted faces at how casual they are when having this conversation.

"All right, since I can't kill you, let me break something then!"

Slapping her right palm onto the man's face, Y/N easily shattered his nose with such ease. Seeing two other men going for Ru-da's back while he was still occupied with a few other men, Y/N rushed forwards and fought with them fist-to-fist, banging together the heads of the two men. It sounded like a bat hitting a baseball.

Just as they heard that the men in suits were getting more back-up, Ru-da immediately grabbed Dan-I's arm and all of them fled the scene in a hurry, with Dan-I being unable to catch up to their speed.

"Ah shit!"

Everyone skidded to a stop as they turned to look back at Y/N who was holding her ankle in agony.

"I think it's sprained. You guys go. I will buy you some time."

Ru-da immediately handed Dan-I to Yeo-ryeong who gladly held her hand with a firm grip as Ru-da gently picked up Y/N from where she was standing.

"W-Wha- RU-DA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Smirking at her, he replied and gave off one of his angelic smiles again.

"You must be kidding if you think I- I mean we, will leave you behind."