sassy little queen

The moment Y/N stepped into the classroom, whispers and stares began traveling around the classroom. Again.

"And you said the same thing last time, that you weren't popular with boys."

Hye-hil softly muttered while her brother shook his head at the side.

"Hey! You're pretty close with Ji-ho, aren't you? Are you guys dating?"

The same familiar blond faced bitch came up again as she placed both of her hands on Y/N's table. Y/N learnt from somewhere earlier on that her name was Jae. Which almost rhymes with gay. And if you add a 'k' at the back, it would totally sound like 'jack-ass'.

"So what if we are? What's your business? Also, could you get your filthy rat hands off my desk? I don't want to be polluted by your stench or whatever it is that you're giving off."

Rolling her eyes at the insult, Jae reluctantly took her hands off of Y/N's desk as she folded her arms across her chest instead.

"Am I wrong though? The rumor's already spreading like wildfire. We even heard that Ru-da also confessed to you. Dan-I too. Is he a two-timer?"

Unconsciously clenching her fists, Hye-hil immediately formed a timeout sign to Seo-hyun, Jung-in and her brother once she saw Y/N started to lose control of her patience.

"Also, what do they even see in you? You're always so rude and you insult others."

Everybody turned their attention to Y/N as she suddenly stood up from her chair while she gave off a confident smirk while stuffing her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"Bitch please, I'm not insulting you."

Y/N suddenly glared at Jae with a murderous aura.

"I'm describing you."

For the next few minutes, Hye-hil, Hye-woo, Jung-in, Seo-hyun, Dan-I and Ru-da all sat in their seats watching a free live insult show while the rest of the class went to the cafeteria for a break.

"Bitch, I may not be perfect but at least I'm not fake."

"Bitch, you and your rumors have two things in common. You're both fake and you both get around.

"Please move away from the sunlight that's coming from the window. I would not like to smell your burnt plastic."

"In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your bitchy opinion."

"Dear Bitch, if I offend you in any way, please let me know so I can do it again!"

And thousands more.

"Here's some strawberry pocky and banana milk for you

"Here's some strawberry pocky and banana milk for you."

"Aw, you remembered that day!"

"Yeah..."