kinda emotional

"Seriously? Fighting in the bathroom? What the hell were you guys thinking!"

Y/N muttered all the complaints she had to herself as she quickly patched up both of Chun-young's and Ru-da's injuries.

"Oh I see. APPARENTLY, KISSING EACH OTHER IS NOT ENOUGH HUH? YOU HAD TO SWING YOUR FISTS AT EACH OTHER TOO!"

A few times, she purposely added a little more pressure while dabbing on their wounds to make them wince a little to realize their mistakes. Going out of the infirmary to clean her hands up, Y/N met Dan-I standing right beside the door and asked her whether she was alright, to which she nodded.

"Erm, Dan-I?"

"Y-Yes?"

Fidgeting with her fingers while looking down at them, Y/N dragged Dan-I to a more private area of the school before she leaned against the wall of the hallway.

"I have to ask you about something."

"Sure! Go on..."

Staring into her brown, chocolate eyes to see whether there were any hints of doubt or lies, Y/N coldly asked.

"Are you...really Ham Dan-I?"

"...WHAT?!"

"We are really sorry to interrupt the good atmosphere you two are having

"We are really sorry to interrupt the good atmosphere you two are having. Continue what you were doing."

Slamming the door shut, Y/N smiled at Dan-I who smiled back sweetly as they tried to escape or bleach their eyes from what they had seen. Hurried footsteps were heard right before the door was opened and Chun-young grabbed Dan-I while Ru-da grabbed Y/N.

Dragging the both of them back, all of them quietly took a seat in the infirmary as silence enveloped the room once again.

"Ham Dan-I, L/N Y/N, just what were you guys thinking about just now?"

Coughing and guiltily staring at anywhere but their eyes, Y/N and Dan-I diverted their attention to somewhere else. Sticking his face into their view, Ru-da gave another one of his angelic smiles while explaining what that whole situation was and both girls nodded quickly to show proof that they understood the entire situation. Suddenly, Y/N slammed her hands onto the bed where Chun-young was sitting.

"Yoo Chun-young! What is this photoshoot I just heard about from Dan-I a few minutes ago?!"

Cupping his face with her tiny hands, she was so worried about him that she had no idea how close she got to his face, making his eyes widen and his cheeks turn slightly pink on the spot, causing Dan-I to mentally squeal at this sight while Ru-da had an uncomfortable look evident on his face.

Immediately looking away, Chun-young glared at Ru-da and chased him out of the room, telling him that he had something important to talk about with Y/N and Dan-I. After comforting Dan-I about the March 2nd incident, Chun-young turned to make eye contact with Y/N.