aftermath

It has been 2 weeks ever since the incident happened. Everyone on that day was depressed and devastated although their moods lifted slightly when they heard that Y/N was still alive but stuck in a coma for a meantime. She still hasn't had any signs of waking up.

Yuri and Jae were under age for jail so instead, they were expelled from the school and they decided to transfer to another one. With their status and fame, it won't be too hard to find another school.

"Hey, let's go visit Y/N after school. I have a good feeling about it today."

Ju-in said with a smile while everyone else was down in the dumps. Friends of Y/N from Class 1 and Class 8 were gathered at the cafeteria, none of them having the appetite to eat.

"Those two...I will never forgive them! I will find them and rip their heads out one day...FOR DOING THIS TO MY Y/N!"

Yeo-ryeong and Mina started crying out loud as Dan-I sobbed a little at the side. The guys were trying to control the urge to cry with them too, but they realized they needed to hold it in, in order to continue trying to boost their morale up, letting a few tears out here and then.

"The audacity to do that...I wonder how B/N must be feeling right now. Poor guy."

Jung-in's eyes lit up as Seo-hyun mentioned B/N.

"Let's ask him whether he wants to join us on our visit to the hospital today!"

"Oh hey guys! Why are you all looking so depressed! Cheer up!"

Everyone was speechless and shocked at how cheery and chirpy B/N was.

"B/N...why are you so happy?"

Yeo-ryeong asked as she gently wiped away Mina's tears.

"Why are you guys so sad?"

Chun-young raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you worried for Y/N?"

Chuckling while shifting his weight from his right leg to his left, he gave a wide grin.

"Of course I'm worried. I cried non-stop, didn't eat anything, or leave my room for an entire week! But since we know that she's still alive, the only thing we can do for her now is to be normal, right? I don't think she would want to wake up to a few depressed faces and some tears and snot."

Placing his hand on Yeo-ryeong's and Chun-young's shoulders, he comforted all of them in a calm and soothing tone.

"It's alright. Y/N's strong as hell, she can get through anything, because she's my sister. She's L/N Y/N for god's sake. So let's put on our best smiles and hope for the best!"

Walking through the doors of the hospital and checking in, all of them finally arrived at Y/N's room, standing outside of her door nervously, shivering from head to toe, even B/N. After the doctor had emerged from her room, he had a bright smile plastered on his face as he held his clipboard to his chest and made eye contact with B/N.