tickle time

"Wow, did you cry yesterday, Dan-I?"

"I-It's just a little swollen. Both of you, don't look at me so closely!"

Ju-in and Y/N were kneeling on the floor with their chins placed in their palms, admiring how Dan-I looked like a newborn baby according to Ji-ho.

"Are you drinking coffee? DID YOU BREAK THE MACHINE?!"

"Just what do you think of me..."

Thankfully, the machine was fine. Filling up a cup on her own, Y/N whistled happily while skipping around the kitchen and waited until the cup was filled with black coffee.

"Ah! It's done~"

Immediately running to the sink to spit out whatever black liquid that just entered her mouth, Y/N began coughing non-stop as she struggled to gasp for clean air.

"WHY IS IT SO BITTER?!"

Ji-ho smirked and shook his head.

"It's because you have a childish taste. You, Dan-I and Chun-young are used to sweet things."

"What about me?"

A soft voice came from the back of Y/N's back as she froze for a moment, noticing how Chun-young was extremely close to her, not that she minded that anyway. Turning around with a chirpy smile, Y/N beamed brightly at the messy black haired boy.

"Chun-young! You're awake. Weren't you sleeping?"

"I was thirsty. What's that?"

Silently handing the cup over to Chun-young while Ji-ho continued to taunt Chun-young about how he won't be able to handle the taste, Chun-young took a sip of the coffee from the same spot from where Y/N drank.

"What is this? Coffee?"

Ji-ho smirked as a disgusted look made its way to Chun-young's face.

"You still can't drink black coffee? Your taste is so childish..."

Fuming in anger at what Ji-ho said, Y/N gave a small pout and puffed out her cheeks. The usual.

"There has to be more milk in the coffee! This is unacceptable!"

"This is not even called coffee if you fill ¾ of the cup with milk! You're literally just drinking milk!"

"It's not totally milk if there's still some coffee in it! Your taste is just old! You old man! You even have white hair!"

"I look hot though."

"Jeez, all of the coffee beans are gone. I'll have to go to the market and buy some."

Glaring at Ji-ho for one last second, Y/N sweetly turned to Dan-I and happily offered to accompany her, which Dan-I politely declined. A few minutes later when Eun-hyung offered to come with, and Dan-I gratefully accepted, caused Y/N to go into depressed mode.

"What did I do wrong..."