bad mood

"What's the point of even performing..."

Y/N slammed her head on her desk rhythmically while Dan-I called Ji-ho to ask whether the four heavenly kings and Yeo-ryeong were performing.

"What's so important about winning or losing? It's fine as long as everyone has fun, right?"

Seo-hyun pointed out as he stared at Y/N worriedly.

"That's right. The prize for 1st place is probably snacks or drinks anyway."

SCREECH!

Everyone in the class stared at Y/N who had just stood up.

"WE. ARE. GOING. TO. DO. OUR. GODDAMN. BEST. TO. WIN. ME. STRAWBERRY. POCKY."

Murderous, dark aura surrounded Y/N while she balled her hands into fists and slammed them onto her table before taking a seat.

"Oh, that's right! Ever since we were young, Y/N always liked to sing."

A musty blonde spoke up while she smirked at Y/N who turned around to glare at her.

"..."

"WHAT?!"

"Y/N, YOU COULD SING?"

"WE WOULD WIN FOR SURE IF YOU SANG!"

"FOR STRAWBERRY POCKY!"

Y/N shot Jae her best glare before secretly pointing the finger at her. Realizing that she had no choice, she sighed.

"...Fine. I shall sing. For the strawberry pocky."

"Great! So it's decided that we shall do the drama and a solo performance by Y/N."

Mind turning blank at this statement, Y/N ran to the front of the classroom before grabbing Jung-in's neck and started strangling him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOLO? AREN'T WE ALL SINGING TOGETHER?"

"WE CAN'T...SING, Y/N! I...CAN'T BREATHE- GAH!"

Releasing her tight grip on his neck while another pair of arms wrapped around her waist, Y/N wildly thrashed around in Seo-hyun's arms while he brought Y/N back to her seat. Hye-hil moved to sit beside her and calmed her down by patting and ruffling her hair as her growls were slowly silenced while Hye-woo threw her a small carton of banana milk. They had all the emergency food supplies just in case Y/N went berserk.

"Hey! Jae can strip really well! Since she's a hoe!"

Y/N laughed out loud evilly and started banging her desk while Jae glared at her. Hye-woo and the rest of the gang were stifling their laughter, including the class president who was still standing in front of the class.

"Shut up, bitch!"

"Call me a bitch one more time and I'll show you what a real one is."

"Meeting adjourned!"