17.1| Bonus Chapter ✓

Aadhya dips the spoon in her butterscotch ice cream and puts it inside her mouth as she watches Big Bang Theory. She giggles watching Penny and Sheldon discuss physics.

Her phone vibrates beside her and she mutes the TV before attending the call.

"Hello."

Kiara laughs. "I knew you wouldn't be sleeping now."

Aadhya looks at the digital clock on her nightstand. It shows 01:12.

"I'll GPay the 100," Rita adds.

"Why are you both not sleeping?" Aadhya asks.

"We are going to party Divya beta. That is why." Kiara says.

"I'm not coming!" Aadhya adds fast.

"You are. Should I wear green or red?"

"Green, please. I already wore red." Kiara answer. "And what are you busily doing?"

Aadhya looks at the screen, then at her shorts and shirt, and then her ice cream. "I was trying to discover the purpose of my life."

"Aadhya beta, please," Rita says.

"Take your lazy ass from that bed and get dressed. I will be there in 10 minutes." Kiara shouts before cutting the call.

Aadhya sighs getting out of the bed. She opens her wardrobe and eating the rest of the ice cream she evaluates all of her dresses.

She settles on a black dress with thin straps that reach above her knees. She let her hair down and put on small earrings and Matte lipstick.

Aadhya grabs a cover and puts her heels and purse inside. She opens the door and making sure Jhanvi's asleep she walks to the balcony of the room and jumps out in her white sneakers.

She reaches above the sunshade and one more jump from there helps her reach the ground.

"Uff," Aadhya let out a sigh but her eyes widen when she spotted someone's legs in front of her. She looks up and smiles showing her teeth at her brother.

"This is the first time," Aadhya says. "Do you think I would go to a party at this time?"

Arjun narrows his eyes and she gives him her puppy face.

"I would be back in half an hour. I would only sit there and come back. I won't-"

They both hear a horn and Arjun looks down at the gate and then at Aadhya. He sees Kiara and when she sees him, she slowly moves back behind the wall.

"Be back in one piece," Arjun warns Aadhya throwing her his car key.

Aadhya grabs his face and presses a kiss on his cheek as he begins to walk inside the house.

"I love you the most."

Arjun rolls his eyes closing the door.

Aadhya reaches the party with Kiara and Rita. Aadhya put on her heels and walk inside grabbing her purse. The pub is already filled and she spots most of her friends.

Everyone takes a bunch of Vodka shots and when the volume of the songs starts increasing Aadhya runs to the centre with her friends and starts dancing.

Aadhya sees Rehan in the crowd and he turns his head at her at the same time. He walks over to her and Best Song Ever by One Direction begins to play.

"THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!" AADHYA YELLS.

"Maybe it's the way she walked,
straight into my heart and stole it!" Rehan sings along with the crowd touching his heart and Aadhya giggles singing with him.