09| Fighting ✓

AADHYA

"Why is this match now?" I ask Rita and Kiara as we walk to the gallery. A whole reunion is happening here and I see many familiar faces around us.

"These Maharajas and Hazardians were always enemies and still they haven't sorted all their problems. And every year both these batches will clash and this year our P.E. asked them to play a match, literally to raise money for his department." Rita answers me as we sit down in the gallery.

The match began half an hour ago and half the gallery is full. Since it's Saturday, the school finishes at 1 PM hence all the current students are here too. Someone made a goal and we cheer for them even though we didn't know which team.

Kiara is a big football head so she quickly fills us with details. The score is 1-1 and Hazardians are the ones in yellow jersey and Maharajas in blue. We walk to the canteen to buy some drinks and snacks and after we get back to our seats a girl comes to me.

She is not less than 10 years old and has worn a white shirt with denim shorts and sneakers. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail and her cheeks are red as she smiles at me.

"Aadhya Bhabhi right?" She asks me and I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"Sorry." She giggles. "Aadhya Mehra right?"

I smile. "Yes. What's your name?"

"Rhea. That's my brother." She turns around and points her finger to the ground. I follow her direction and I see players fighting near the goalpost. "The one fighting. He's always fighting."

I widen my eyes when I realize she's showing me Rehan. She's Rehan's little sister.

"Who's there?" Rita asks me.

"That's Rehan out there," I whisper. "And this is his sister, Rhea." I sign her and Kiara with my eyes and they look at each other and 'AAH' together.

"Don't you know my brother?"

"I do. I didn't know that he was here. Come sit."

"I can't. It's halftime in 4 minutes and he will scold me if he doesn't see me. I'll see you later. Bye." She yells before running to her brother.

When it's halftime I see Rehan looking for Rhea in the crowd and she runs to him. They both are talking and I know I should turn but I didn't. Rhea shows me to her brother and I sort of awkwardly wave at him and he smiles and waves back. I frown when I see two hands waving on my sides and I pull Kiara and Rita's hands down.

"Please don't embarrass me," I beg them.

"His family has good genes. Look at him and his sister. Just imagine the beautiful cute children you both will have. Awe." Rita says holding her hand to her heart.

"Rita!" I kick her foot in annoyance.

"But for that, she has to lose her virginity Rits. So it's not possible." Kiara comments before drinking her coke.

I roll my eyes. "You guys are so bad and mad!"

I haven't found the person I should be losing my virginity to. It should not be about losing, it should be about the respect, passion, lust, and love that I feel for that person and that he feels for me. And I'll wait till I find him.

I take my phone and open Instagram I search for Rehan. We are Instagram friends after our date. He has only fifteen posts. It's him, or with his friends or family.

As Rita said, his family has good genes. He looks like his mother with the eyes and nose but his strong jaw and stubble make him look like his father. His younger brother is a mini version of Rehan and I can imagine how he was in his seventeen. His other sister looks beautiful with pimples on her cheeks making her look cuter.

"You are drooling." Kiara whispers and I laugh in response but I can feel my cheeks heating up.

The three of us stalk his account for the next 30 minutes or so and find which and all of our friends are following and more details.

After the match finishes and Maharajas win 2-1, my friends drag me to the ground. We wait for half an hour to meet Rehan because of the celebration, photo session, and so on.

I finally see Rehan and I walk toward him at the same time he sees me as well and we meet halfway.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi."

I can't believe this guy who's blushing right now is the same one who was fighting just minutes ago on the ground.

We are both smiling and looking at each other and I took the time to scan his perfect face. The water drips from his hair and he runs his hand through them. He bites his lips and I push my eyes to focus on his brown eyes instead of his lips.

"I saw your sister, Rhea."

"Yeah. I hope she didn't disturb you. I gave her my phone and asked her to sit in one place but she has to wander around."

"Where is she now?"

"With Sanjay, our cousin. I didn't expect to see you here."

"My friends," I turn around to show them to Rehan. "Kiara and Rita. They forced me to come."

"I'm glad. I hope you saw my skills."

"I did but I'm not that into football."

He grins. "I'm good at so many other extracurricular activities too."

"Well, I look forward to seeing them."

"Hello, Rehan! Kiara!"

"I'm Rita!"

I roll my eyes as they push me aside and start talking to Rehan. Within minutes Rehan is under their control and they interrogate him without him knowing it's an interrogation.

"So Payal is your cousin?" Rita asks.

"No. She's my cousin's relative."

"And she knows Akshay?" Kiara interrupts.

"I think so."

I scratch my neck in annoyance and pull them to me. Rehan looks at me with relief and I smile.

"We have to go. It's getting late." I tell Rehan.

"How will you go?" Kiara asks me with a smile.

"With you people, as we came."

"But there will be police checking. It's my bike, I can't pay 25000 as a fine." Rita adds.

"I know what you two are doing, don't even-" I whisper.

"If you don't mind I can drop you home," Rehan says.

I was about to reject the offer but Kiara jumps in.

"That would be so kind of you. See you later, Aadhya." She hugs me. "We like him."

Rita joins in. "Marry him and make babies."

They both give me kisses and hugs as they go. I turn to Rehan and his sister, who were arguing.

"No," Rehan says adamantly to her and then turns to me. "I'll be back in five. I have to grab my things."

"Sure," I say and he nods before going to his friends.

Rhea grabs me along with her to the car and by the time we reach Rehan comes running to us. Rhea sits in the back so I open the door of the front seat when somebody shouts.