17| Double Date ✓

AADHYA

Fifteen minutes later I see Rehan walking inside the boutique with Sanjay. He grins when he spots me and hurries to hug me.

"Hi." He whispers and I smile at him. "You picked your dress?"

I nod. "A gown. Your mother is billing it." We fixed on a green gown with shiny works on them and it's beautiful. "Why did you come here?"

Rehan narrows his eyes at me. "To see my fiancee and now she's questioning me."

I laugh leaning to kiss his cheek. "I'm glad you came."

He looks at me with pure adoration and I blush looking down. We walk towards his family and Sanjay is already there next to Anvi.

"We are taking them with us. See you back at home." Sanjay says as he and Rehan finish loading all the dresses in the car.

"No." Sunita aunty says. "We have to drop Aadhya."

"I'll do it. Don't worry." Rehan replies.

"I told her mother we would be back at 7, it's late-" She begins to protest but Rehan grabs my hand and begins to walk. I turn around and wave at his sisters and family and his mother smiles at us.

"We are going on a double date or do you want to go home?" He stops when we reach his car and looks at me.

I like spending time with you.

"No. I've never been on a double date." I tell him.

"Neither am I. This is the first time I'm going with them and not feeling like a third wheel." He opens the backdoor for me and after I get inside he walks to the other side and sits inside with me. Sanjay and Anvi join us soon and we go to a restaurant.

We all talk during the ride and I realize that I may be in a relationship. Rehan always includes me in his talk and the more time I spend with him, the more I learn about him. Even the little things about him are gorgeous, like the veins on his arms and hands.

"Order whatever you like Aadhya. It's on us and Sanjay is a real miser." Anvi says to me as we look at the menu.

"It's true," Rehan whispers.

"I'm not," Sanjay tells me. "You can order whatever you like."

They seem like such an amazing couple. It would be great one day when they tell their grandchildren, 'we're childhood sweethearts.'

I'm damn hungry but I stop myself from ordering something heavy and too much. I want to make my first impression good in front of these two.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a whole chicken," Rehan tells me. He looks at the menu and points at the grilled chicken.

Yes, Rehan loves food. I can see us sitting in a kitchen and just eating while we talk about our day.

"Grilled chicken for me too and rice," I say and Rehan smiles at me. The waiter comes and takes our order.

"Rhea and Jiya told me you both bullied Ved," I tell Rehan. Rhea and Jiya were so interested to fill me in on their family gossip. Gayatri aunty had to pull them away from me at one point.

"Those two are the reporters in our house," Rehan says. "But we did not bully him."

"We did not." Sanjay agrees and they both burst into laughter. "We just threw him on the couch."

"He was asking for it," Rehan adds.

"What's the age difference between you and Rhea?"

I'm really curious and I also find it cute when a big brother or sister has the smallest sibling.