~ 2 ~

First period was going great, Angela was an amazing girl to be around, she was funny and didn't seem to invade her personal space, Leo, she felt uncomfortable sharing at the moment. Aurora could say she made her first official friend, though Leo was the first whom she had met, but she wasn't interested in being friends with a boy and Charlie wouldn't really let her connect with one even if she wanted to.

"I've only heard a little about you from my mother." She sheepishly grinned, "don't worry it's nothing bad or anything." And she was right, her mother was kind of a nosy woman that loved gossip, but she seemed like she was really worried about Aurora when she first heard about her and had the whole family pray for her.

"Did you? What did she say?" Aurora blinked nervously, she said it was nothing bad, but people talking about her made her anxious even though it was to be expected.

"She expressed how sorry she was for you, and said you were adopted by Charlie whose spirit rose, and she thanked you for making a friend of hers so happy again." She rubbed her shoulder, "we also prayed for you when you were in the hospital." She blushed, she hoped that didn't sound weird to her new friend but she only saw a smile on Aurora's face.

"You guys did?" She sounded lost for words, "thank you so much!" Though it made her recoil to think about praying she wouldn't make her friend feel bad for doing something she thought would help her.

"Your welcome," Angela blushed, "you seem like a sweet girl, and it really was terrible what had happened." She didn't know the full story of what happened, Aurora didn't even know what happened to her and how she ended up in the woods but she was still happy to know people were actually worried and wasn't just pitying her.

"I'll be sure to let my mom know that you're doing just fine now!" Angela chuckled, "she'll probably want to meet you also...sorry." She seemed to blush harder, though she had a big smile on her face.

"I'm sure Papa would let me come!" Aurora giggled, she hoped he would, she even hoped he'll allow her to spend the night if she was allowed too also.

"But please do allow me to take a picture for the school's feature." Angela pointed to a camera on the floor, "I can take it after school or even during lunch if you agree."

Aurora thought about it, maybe more people would want to be her friend if she was on the feature but she also was worried that she'll attract negative attention if she was on the feature. She didn't know what to decide but Angela did only ask and which meant that she had the ability to say no if she really didn't want to.

"Um, I'll give you my answer at lunch?" She had to think about it some more, she hoped Angela wouldn't get upset.

"Sure, I can wait! No rush or pressure!" She smiled, and soon quieted down when Rogers began to speak to the class about whatever they were working on before she got there.

"Miss Swan, please inform me if I'm going too fast, or if you need help." He nodded to her while handing some papers to her also, she would guess these were the papers to whatever they were working on.

"Yes, thank you." He smiled at her polite answer.

"Wish there were more polite students in this building like you." He sent a look to Leo who only rolled his eyes, still upset over the fact Aurora didn't sit next to him, but next to Angela kiss butts.

"I'll help you also." Angela whispered, but Aurora had this, she was loner back at her old school, which meant studying was all she would ever do, she had this, in fact she believed that she got this.

Though in the back, Leo sat irate, he was furious, how could Aurora sit next to Angela and not him? She was a complete stranger to her and she already met him, but she chose to sit next to her? He was also a little displeased because that meant if they had to do any group projects then Aurora would be paired with Angela instead of him since they sat at the same table. That wasn't fair, and how dare Rogers look at him like he was a bad person, he saw Aurora's eyes follow his directly to him and while he was overjoyed she noticed him, he wasn't delighted she noticed him because someone was speaking lies about him. He would have to make sure she didn't think of him as a bad guy because he wasn't. He also had to make sure that she would be his friend because, why wouldn't she be? He had to make sure a lot of things were going to happen, but it had to start with getting to know the basics.